What is your discord name & tag?:
anxietydemon

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is fairly open and I am on very often though I take
time to play other games as a refresher and do something new
while in my own opinion I am on more than 3 hours per day and have a lot
of free time on my hands which I use for open jobs. I take my time in finding new things to do within the server
like jobs and ideals.

What is your timezone?:
MST

List your current and past applications:
Italian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Third Language Italian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
French Language Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have many experiences in roleplay as I have
been doing it for almost 3 years in this community, I try everything
at least once. Even if I do not like it, it gives me a better view on what on what I can change about
the way I roleplay and gives me a new perspective to others. I use this to go more into detail of what I can do
and what I can change or go into detail with how my character acts an thinks.

What is your motivation for applying?
I have been wanted some freedom outside of
any crime or gang roleplay situation and wanted to take a break from that and wanted
to try something new but still be able to do detailed actions and interact with everyone in the community and form new bonds with people icky and oocly.

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):

Surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?

I am aware that there are multiple ranks in Hospital Work including attending workers which are people who need training or have been trained
and are able to perform small to medium sized tasks like inspecting patients, going for patrol with a higher rank/officer or performing
small surgeries.

Senior workers are the ones who handle bigger tasks like full body or prosthetic surgeries, take attending workers on patrol and make
choices or help with police work.

Head workers are the ones to handle things bigger and more department problems if there are too many people, rooms are crowded or training the newly hired workers in what they should do and how to do their job as detailed as possible. The Department heads is a job
in which they work over everyone worker in their department and implement new rules, paper work or give announcements and take their jobs
very seriously.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes I acknowledge and accept that I may be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes I do acknowledge this.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
Yes I acknowledge that I may be punished if I do not attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes I do understand.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Katakana T. Soshi-Kaimei

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male
He/HIm

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor

Character’s Nationality:
Japanese

Character’s Marital Status:
Single

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Shintoism

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Italian
JSL
French

Backstory (100+ Words)
Katakana was abandoned at a orphanage in Tokyo and left there for years until the age of 7 in which a man by the name of Yutaka Junichiro. He had been passing by when Katakana was being bullied in the alley nearby by a small group of children. Pushing him into the walls and saying obscenities of various topics, Yutaka had stepped in and stopped the situation. He walked Katakana to the front desk and asked if he had been there long and feeling horrible for the child who had been in bad shape. Yutaka adopted Katakana after some paper work he had brought Katakana home and introduced him to the house and got him familiar with its barings. Katakana did not know his biological parents and had quickly looked up to him in the days that followed while he was homeschooled and taught basics until he pressured Yutaka to teach him about what his job was as a surgeon, Katakana soon read books and biology topics within hospital standards and quizzed him on said topics. After middle school, Katakana had been signed up for high school where he continued his journey to medical school and studied there. Going to college for an additional 2 years and becoming a nurse by his father’s work in a nearby hospital.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

Katakana medical specialty would be human biology. Anything with how the body works and what effects it in different ways, even what each organ can and does to help the body. He chooses this as his adopted father had been
a surgeon and inspired him to become one, he was always curious
with what the human body could do after being injured or majorly
Hurt. The fact that the human body is built
to withstand so much and can be put through a lot and adjust amazed him. While each muscle and organ can be pushed and made
stronger and better or even regenerating some parts that can be harmed seemed to only further interest him into how
the human body worked in more detail.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Katakana would take a time to go out of town to Tokyo and
become a nurse to get a better understanding of
what it takes to ****yze different situations and injuries that come with
the job. While his father continued to teach him what he knew as a head surgeon of a Tokyo hospital.
After being a nurse, he would continue to spend his time in Tokyo and learn from family friends that worked in hospitals or did work as nurses.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
My character had been a nurse in Tokyo, Japan for a year. Learning more detail human anatomy in the process
as he worked he did go back to his adopted father Yutaka and learn more from him as he was a retired head surgeon
of the hospital he worked at.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
My character had went to medical school for 3 years and additionally went to learn from his father.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Katakana has very puffy pink hair that seemed rushed when it was made and had streaks of black along with a straight expression plastered on his face. The hair was mid length to his face with a thin set of glasses comfortably placed on his face. Two separate color eyes, one being green and the other being blue were usually looking around often, the right was a prosthetic but not at first glance. Katakana’s skin had a slight pale color to it with a covered tattoo text covered at the back of his neck going down his spine.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Katakana acts more calm and moody once off duty as he doesn't have to worry so much about the stress of work. He will have limited speech unless
with a family or close friend as he is still introverted. He does however seem more prone to have small talk and makes an effort
but still has an anxious tone to hsi words.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Katakana functions better on his own as he is very introverted and is always in an anxious or worried mood when it comes to work. Usually, preferring silence to help him navigate and plan or prepare himself for anything that happens.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Katakana does plan to go back to Tokyo but not until he becomes successful enough to help his father and live a quiet life alone once he is able to retire. Moving away from the city to have a nice rural area.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their
perception of themself?

Katakana is seen as a very shallow and cold hearted person but is often in an anxious body language or could seem skittish in his movements, often sticking to traditional Japanese traditions. Katakana doesn’t see himself as cold but rather fixated on being professional in what he does, if it be small tasks or work, he tries to remain in
constant calm and collected mannerisms.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread