Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
Bxnnxs

What is your discord name & tag?:
Bxnnxs#1330

Previous bans:
none

Describe your activity on the server:
im on a lot, i am on almost everyday for hours at a time, but i was not last week because i was stressed and someone died so i took a break.

What is your timezone?:
EST

List your current and past applications:
N/A

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have roleplayed on many discord servers and I have been on this server for years, granite my play time is not big because I was not big on playing a few years ago but I have roleplayed in general for atleast 4 years

What is your motivation for applying?
Getting out of highschool, money, friends, getting the chance to experience I want to peruse irl

Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
surgeon

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
one of my friends is a surgeon and tells me about it all the time and I pick up knowledge and I volunteer at my local hospital irl every year for the summer

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
yes

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
yes

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
yes

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
yes

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:
Alex Voslate-Boj

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male, He/Him

Character’s Age (if accepted):

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Grade-12

Character’s Nationality:
french

Character’s Marital Status:
Married

Character’s Religious Denomination:
He believes in science and nothing else

Character’s Spoken Languages:
English (because its to late to apply for french

Backstory (100+ Words)
Alex grew up around his dad. He had no mom because she died giving birth to him. His dad being a teacher (Asahi voslate-Boj) was very tough for Alex. He never really got to see his dad and their relationship grew more distant over the years causing Alex to act out for attention. He really never got it so he decided to quit school not moving on the college and just moved on with his life. He grew off his allowance and has gotten injured before. He noticed all the things the surgeons where doing to him and thought it was cool. So he made it his mission to become a surgeon when he became old enough. Once he turned 25 he decided to start reading books and interviewing other surgeons to see what the work force of a surgeon was. He loved everything about it, so a month after he turned 26 he applied to be a surgeon and here he is today.

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Cardiology. He chose this focus because he thought the heart was the most interesting part of the body, always wanted to know the inner working of how the heart works, how it beats, why it beats, why the blood pumps to it and it pumps it back, why that is the life source of the body, he just loved the heart and decided to specialize in cardiology.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
N/A?

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
One time he found someone bleeding out on the side of the road and had to stop the bleeding while on the phone with a medical operator telling him what to do so he could help before someone got there and he succeed

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
no

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?
Infront of you stands a 5'9, pretty boy with well kept hygiene and fluffy, green hair. The smell of cactus flower and basil follows after him as he flaunts his pride. He comes across as a sporty type,

How does your character act on and off duty?
On: he is very into everything trying to get as many patients what they need when they need it and as fast as he can get it to them. He is very dedicated and hard working towards the job he is committing and very sweet to his patients so he can make them comfortable during the procedure. Off: He is very friendly and just likes to hang out with his friends playing volleyball and out for dinner or drinking. he just likes to keep things fun for everybody.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
He can do both very well, but if it is a heart surgery he prefers to have his space so he can think clearly and not mess up.

What plans does your character have for the future?
Do become the most well known best cardiologist in the world and become a legend in the medical field.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Nobody that I can think of hates him. he is easy to get along with has friends with varying ages and loves life. And if someone did dislike him he would not care and just move on with his life.

6Pancake

Level 230
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Compared to other applications, yours does not meet the required standards of detail. To show the higher-ups you wish to join the faction, I recommend adding more detail if you decide to re-apply.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - alex!#4532 - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.
Optionally, you may contact me via the forums conversations.

Users who are viewing this thread