mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

[Swim-Team] Akamai K. Koji | アカマイ浩二

luvkaiix

Level 34
( credits to @oSinner for all biography format )
( Images will be added eventually)

*Backstory*

◃ O - ┊ 6’2 ┊ Eighteen ┊ 65.3 kg ▹
Nickname(s): ❝ Aka ◌ Kami ◌ Kam ◌ Dipshit ❞
Marital Status: ❝ Single ❞
Sexuality: ❝ Bi-Curious ❞
Languages: ❝ French / Japanese Sign Language ❞

____________________________________


♡ L O V E S ♡

◃❘ The Water - Ever since I was in preschool, I always loved the water. Whenever I got the chance, I’d be the first one in it, no matter what I was wearing at the time!
◃❘ Photography - I grew up with photography. It's always been part of my life.
◃❘ Friends and family - You guys are amazing.
◃❘ Surfing - It’s just what I do ;)
◃❘ Swimming - Again…. I love water y'know

┄
◉ L I K E S ◉


◃❘ Hanging out at the tower {Kintsugi Towers}
◃❘ Hanging out at the Plaza with friends and/or family
◃❘ Taking photos randomly.
◃❘ Being at the beach, especially when it rains
◃❘ I just like water to be honest.
┄

⊗ D I S L I K E S ⊗


◃❘ Others annoying me
◃❘ People interrupting me when I’m speaking
◃❘ Being alone
◃❘ Trans/Homophobic people.
◃❘ Disrespectful people.
┄

㊂ H A T E S ㊂


◃❘ Choosing the restaurant
◃❘ People who don’t know what to order after already holding up the line for 10 minutes.
◃❘ TV shows that are “to be continued. . .”
◃❘ CLOWNS.
◃❘ People that won’t just… WATCH the movie, and talk loudly during them.
┄

❖ F E A R S ❖


◃❘ acrophobia, fear of heights.
◃❘ arachnophobia, fear of spiders.
◃❘ autophobia, fear of being alone.
◃❘ claustrophobia, fear of confined or crowded spaces.
◃❘ coulrophobia, fear of clowns
____________________________________

Eye Color: ❝ Emerald Green ❞
Hair Color: ❝ Naturally blonde / Dyed brunette ❞
Body Type: ❝ Muscular / Athletic ❞
Scent: ❝ Mostly chlorine from pools ❞

____________________________________


⥢ P o s i t i v e ⥤

◃❘ Likes to cuddle
◃❘ Will be there for you if you are close friends or family
◃❘ Doesn’t let his personal issues overcome him
◃❘ Is kind. Mhm. 100%.
◃❘ Doesn’t use his past as an excuse if somethings wrong or he’s trying to “prove he’s had worse”.


⤆ N e g a t i v e ⤇

◃❘ Won’t tell you about his issue unless drunk.
◃❘ Clingy/Gets attached easily.
◃❘ Can be a jerk.
◃❘ Turns to alcohol when depressed.
◃❘ {TBD}


◁ ♡ ▷

♡ L o v e L e t t e r s ♡
____________________________________


Zhena Luo Renzo ◇ Ex-Girlfriend ◇ Alive
Thought you were the one…. Until you weren’t.


◁ ♡ ▷

First Last ◇ Relation ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

First Last ◇ Relation ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

♡ C l o s e F a m i l y ♡
____________________________________


Karina A. Koji ◇ Adoptive Sister ◇ Alive
You told me to dye my hair pink----- I don't know what to say about you smh. You’re so annoying!!!


◁ ♡ ▷

Sana C.Kekoa ◇ Sister ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

Oliver Kekoa ◇ Twin Brother ◇ Alive
I’m sorry for being exactly 4 minutes and 53 seconds older than you, hehe.


♡ F a v o r i t e s ♡
____________________________________


Neveah Bonheur ◇ Close-Friend ◇ Alive
Not gonna lie, I feel like I can honestly trust you, even though I hardly know you. However, I think of you as a close friend, and I'll always be there for you if you ever need someone to talk to or just-… Rant to...


◁ ♡ ▷

Atlas Castello Mullins ◇ Half Brother ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

◁ ♡ ▷

First Last ◇ Relation ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

First Last ◇ Relation ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

First Last ◇ Relation ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

♡ T e a m m a t e s ♡
____________________________________


Karina A. Koji ◇ Team-Captain ◇ Alive
Best Captain ever. Period. Also annoying sister, ughh!!


◁ ♡ ▷

Harmony V. LeFevre ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

Aurelia Jones ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

◁ ♡ ▷

Meg Arai ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

◁ ♡ ▷


Rika Horikita ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

Naveah Bonheur ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
Stop annoying me- The fuck??


◁ ♡ ▷

Victor Panis ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]

◁ ♡ ▷


Kentaro MacLeod ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷

Camille Garcia ◇ Teammate ◇ Alive
[ PENDING INFORMATION ]


◁ ♡ ▷


[!] This information is not to be taken IC'ly unless you already know Akamai. [!]
If you want p2k, just ask in my DMs
NotASimp__#0666

[!] Photos will be added!! eventually.. [!]
​
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top