_badowski
Level 2
What's your Minecraft Username?: _badowski
What's the title of your suggestion?: Switching Titles to the attended Character and/or phone #'s & languages
What's your suggestion?:
Hi! I noticed how when people get their titles from sports, it goes towards their primary slot. But not towards the character that actually got accepted in. I kept wondering if i wasn't specific enough when I made my ticket. but after I received my [baseball] title, I noticed a big problem when my phone numbers and languages weren't assigned right.
If you don't understand, let me show you.
[primary college character] -> [alternate Highschool character]
[primary Highschool character] <- [alternate college character]
When my character got accepted into baseball[alt slot] I got refrained from using my contacts and languages that my character is supposed to have. All im asking if there can be a way to swap numbers and languages, or having the title go to the right character slot more easily.
How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will benefit towards the people who faced a problem similar to this, and having to go through more steps then intended to exchange and swap Numbers and languages.
What's the title of your suggestion?: Switching Titles to the attended Character and/or phone #'s & languages
What's your suggestion?:
Hi! I noticed how when people get their titles from sports, it goes towards their primary slot. But not towards the character that actually got accepted in. I kept wondering if i wasn't specific enough when I made my ticket. but after I received my [baseball] title, I noticed a big problem when my phone numbers and languages weren't assigned right.
If you don't understand, let me show you.
[primary college character] -> [alternate Highschool character]
[primary Highschool character] <- [alternate college character]
When my character got accepted into baseball[alt slot] I got refrained from using my contacts and languages that my character is supposed to have. All im asking if there can be a way to swap numbers and languages, or having the title go to the right character slot more easily.
How will this benefit the server and community?:
This will benefit towards the people who faced a problem similar to this, and having to go through more steps then intended to exchange and swap Numbers and languages.