What is your Minecraft username?:

SxtanRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Livvy#6669

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST + 1 Or GMT + 1

Describe your activity on the server:
I am usually pretty active on the server, spending at least 6+ hours per day on it. Normally though, it gets closer to double digits, and I need a better way to spend my time on the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned before for ERP about a year ago, and have been warned too, but it was a long time ago, and I have definitely learned from my mistakes.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The employee role I am applying for is Chef. Their main function as of currently on SchoolRP is to distribute food towards all the students at the time of Breakfast (8:00 AM) and Lunchtime (12:35 PM). As a reminder for all of the students, I will post an INTERCOM with an announcement, basically stating that I am serving them lunch while trying to make this announcement appealable to all ages. On the breaks in between, I will be preparing the food for so, making sure it is good enough to make everyone happy, and nutritional. Besides this of course, I am expected to keep my workplace clean and organized, and other tasks alongside this one include, keeping an eye out for students fighting, and overall keep a healthy envoirenment along the students, and especially near my work place. When I am done with my work though, I will be roaming outside it, to make sure no one is breaking school rules.

Being a school Chef is challenging by any means. Organization among the students is something that is typically lacking, therefore I am expected to try and put some order in these situations, making sure no one skips in line and such things like this happen.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying since 2015 but only joined SchoolRP in late 2020. Though I would say my roleplaying abilities are quite big. I have done several types of roleplay throughout the years, even some which aren’t relevant to this server. After a while though I found SchoolRP and that’s where my roleplaying skills started to get better. I have been taught by several people on how to roleplay better and I would say I am definitely in a good spot right now.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I think I have been doing the same kind of roleplay on the server for a while and I need to move on from it to develop myself as a player on SchoolRP. I honestly want something that I can apply for that can make a player's day better even if it’s by doing something small as distributing food, I definitely don’t want to pass down on this opportunity.

I would really love to do something extra in the server other than running around as an 18 year old. I've been seeking for this experience for long now and I really want this role to do more on this server, it really sounds like fun!

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.37291/#post-117022 [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/character-application-spanish.39583/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-twin-app.46786/ [Accepted]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-language-application.37262/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.38757/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application-redo.38911/ [Correction]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.39169/ [Appeal - Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] SxtanRP
[Grade-12] Mother360

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

Odette’s initial reaction would be to try and reduce the ‘heat’ of the situation by asking the students nicely to stop because the actions they are currently practising are quite rude and honestly a bit disrespectful. After this, she will give them a formal warning, by reminding them that whatever happens from that point on, will only worsen their situation and that they could end up in detention for it. A second warning will be given if they don’t comply with the orders given. Depending on the severity of the situation, she may hand out a third warning before detention. Though if this situation is a physical fight or something worse, detention will be given immediately. If however, the situation gets worse and she is not in place to take decisions, she will call a higher-up to help handle the problem. If after or when in detention the student is still being problematic, then she will be calling SLT to prevent worse scenarios.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
As Odette approaches the fight and notices them doing so, she will begin by standing in front of them, verbally telling them to stop, and standing in between them in case the situation worsens. She will be speaking in a polite and confident form, warning them of the consequences of their actions, which in this case, besides them getting hurt, would be detention… and no one wants detention right? Well, wrong, because most of the physical fight scenarios in school tend to persist for a long time. Therefore, it would probably be necessary to give out another warning, this time being more serious about it, maybe physically separating the people IF needed. If this keeps persisting, getting help from another school employee will probably be necessary in order to stop the fight. After this was solved, she would proceed to lead them both to the Nurse’s room, maybe separately in order to avoid any verbal attacks or physical fights. In sequence to this, I would make sure to keep an eye out for them and also that they walk on their separate ways to not feed the fight any longer. Therefore, after giving detention, I will make sure the same happens.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Clearly surprised by her colleague’s actions or words (depending on the case), she would approach her, clearly worried by the scenario. She tried to comprehend what was going on with them because she didn't want anything unpleasant to happen to her associates and in order to prevent them from endangering their employment once more and from setting a bad example for both students and other staff, she would also try to help them in some way.
If that didn't work, she'd take a more serious attitude this time and warn them that what they are doing is quite dangerous for their own careers. As a final resort, she would call SLT.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
After walking inside the room, she would take a deep breath, making sure to try and leave any stresses from her work behind, approaching the coffee machine. She will, therefore, grab the coffee and sit down and think about her own personal life while doing so, probably checking her phone as well. If she has the energy for it though, she will be talking to her colleagues of course! It’s necessary in order to keep a healthy environment around the school, but also to be more entertained during work. This includes, hearing her colleague's problems or difficult days and assisting them if needed, or just talking to, them to make sure they are having a good time, or trying to make it better in any aspect.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
She would wander over to the counter where the prepared food would lay. She’d then place a plate on to the tray she was holding and perfect its position. She’d then turn around to walk back to the counter where the student was waiting, and carefully handed it over saying. “Enjoy your meal!”.
/me She would turn on the stove, starting to add the basic ingredients and stir it well, after good seasoning she’d then add the main ingredients to create [food]. After that, she’d turn the stove to lower heat so it would remain warm in await for lunch time.
/me She’d wander to collect ingredients for a regular sandwich. And as she had gathered Butter, Salad, tomato, cheese and bread, she headed over to the counter where she’d prepare all the sandwiches. Once they were done, she’d fold them in plastic and stored them neatly on the side as she waited for the clock to strike 8.00.

────────────

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Odette Elyon Laresca

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Preferred Name:
Miss Laresca

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Food and nutrition

Minors:
Studio arts, nutrition and health promotion

Nationality:
Russian

Current Location:
Japan, Karakura

Native Languages:
Russian

Other Languages:
Spanish, Japanese (SRP standard language)

Backstory

Odette’s Early life:
Odette was a child of many issues. But she always had her twin brother Shinoku with her that suffered just as much. But in the end, they finally had enough and decided to escape their childhood home at the age of 18, only to get themselves a better life. So they fled to Karakura and started a new life here. As they started, they both did horrible things at first simply because they found it amusing, however when Shinoku ended up behind bars, Odette felt the need to change. She almost completely changed as a person by the time her birthday came around and she found a great life for herself where she didnt have to stand by the crimes her brother had gotten her into.

Odette’s Change:
When Odette had changed as a whole, and tossed her previous lives aside, she really wanted to make something of herself. At this point, she had graduated and felt like sharing her cooking with others, and to her, there was no better place than KHS since she’s always been this generous, loving person to everyone. Her true personality wasn’t what she used to be, but instead she decided to follow her desire of pursuing her dreams as a chef.

Odette’s Adulthood:
To graduate, Odette flew back to Russia to finish with college. And once done so, she met up with an old friend whom had gotten herself a much better life than odette could ever imagine. Her wise words made her realize this is not who she wanted to be. She wanted to change as a person and so she picked up a job as a chef. She kept meeting up with her friend to speak more about life. And eventually she began to miss her family and friends back in karakura. They had been asking for her presence for a while now and now that she had changed for the better, she wanted to return to make a difference, to show people she was a better person, someone worthy of life and innocence. She truly had changed and swore to never oppose with hostility ever again. And so, she started working as a chef at Karakura highschool. She wanted to share her abilities and everything she learned from the past 7 years of being gone. Now, she lives happily in karakura with her friends and family, keeping her promise tight in a grip.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
After leaving KHS’s studies, I decided to pursue cooking as a career. I have been to multiple cooking courses and have found my love for it in a beautiful manner. Therefore, my main objective and motivation when joining back, but this time, actually pursuing something… is to not only make my cooking knowledge better and more efficient but also to assist students by giving them something that can brighten that day at any time… food. Besides this, my second motivation for joining KHS is to actually have a good purpose on the school. I have been a troubled student ever since I joined, and I’m willing to leave that bad reputation behind, and to actually show people, that I’m not the person they always thought I was. I actually want to give a good impression.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
“I don’t have experience when it comes to working in a school as in a job. However, I did study in this school when I was a teenager, and have many good memories from there. I was a troubled student, however, I am willing to put my past behind me if I get accepted. I am not perfect, no one is, and I think this would be the perfect opportunity to help me grow off that past.”

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I take responsibility extremely seriously, therefore I'll try to do my part by being present as often as possible. Of course, I'm always willing to assist my coworkers in any way I can. I believe that the school would benefit much from my presence because I'm a typically outgoing person who always gives it my all. Additionally, I believe that the other staff members and the students would both benefit from my participation given my extensive culinary knowledge. I can assure you that if I do get this chance, I won't let you down in any manner.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Accepted

Congratulations, you have been accepted for the role of Chef! Please ping mariav#6666 and link this application on Academics Discord to get things started.​

Users who are viewing this thread