Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

sxvge

Discord Name & Tag:
sxvge#9391

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
I may claim to be a rather active member of the server and community. If I anticipate being offline for some time, I normally leave an inactivity log.

Which timezone are you in?:
CEST (GMT+1)

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
Latin application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/latin-application.50136/
2. Italian application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.49777/
1. Italian application (Denied): https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language-application.49748/
Spanish application (Accepted): https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.47503/
2 BMD applications (Denied): I don't have the link for them anymore.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My passion in law enforcement and police work in general has always been the driving reason behind my application to KPD. Since I started schoolrp, I've been inspired to join the KPD, but I've never had the chance to apply. I primarily wanted to test out other chances that I thought would be intriguing to me, but now that I have passed them all, I believe I am finally prepared for KPD. This is the reason I'm applying now. I believe I might be a fantastic contribution to the team since I have solid understanding of police work. The roleplaying experience I had with KPD is another source of inspiration for me.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
There's a lot of things Police officers work with, main thing being stopping criminal activities. It is also important for the officers to work together to succeed with their work. There are several other tasks such as patrols which are a important task for police officers as it allows them to maintain a specific section of the city while making sure no criminal activities are occurring. It is important to bring a partner along with you before heading out of the station as you can't predict how bad a situation can go, never too careful. There is also the investigation team who will go out to monitor over the crime scene after taping the area. Their main objectives will be to find any sorts of clues or evidence. There will always be loose ends during criminal pursuits since they might forget about few things when they are trying to do illegal activities, which is why one officer stays behind to watch over the CCTV cameras situated across the city to determine where the criminal is now located. Along with the aforementioned duties, police officers also have access to office space in the lobby where they can file a restraint order after gathering all relevant information. The task of bringing a lawsuit after being asked to do so and gathering all available evidence to subsequently give it to the court for a potential trial would be another. Ordinarily, police must get a warrant from courts before searching or raiding an individual. The judge will have the ability to authorize the action after receiving all supporting evidence which is very important for the process. And the final task they normally do is while making an arrest, police are required to record it. Once the cops have returned to the station after apprehending a suspect in criminal activity, this can be done. Moving on to their default kit which consists of handcuffs, a taser, a baton and their badge which their own personal number. If they get promoted to a higher rank they could also be given a bike along with a Glock 17 which is a lethal weapon.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Without police officers present, I think we can all imagine how messy SRP would be, especially with gang activity on the rise. To keep the appropriate balance between criminal activity and legitimate roleplay, someone has to stand in their way. Police officers will always be a significant component of the server as long as GangRP exists. It is a part which can't be left out on.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do and I can fully understand that.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I understand.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Alessandro Ishikawa

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Male He/Him

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters degree in Law enforcement

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
German and Latin

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Alessandro would be 6'2 with black long and wavy hair with brown eyes. His build is rather lean and healthy since he often goes to the gym. What makes him unique is that he is rather calm when it comes to new encounters. He is not much of a talker and is more like a person who is observing everything but rather not reacting to everything. He is a serious individual and mostly take his role seriously too where he also feels most confident doing so. Even though he might be a bit distant, he can also be a kind person to people he is close with.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
Alessandro likes to be professional in every way possible because that is what makes him happy and confident. Even if the situation is casual he sometimes takes it more serious than others. He sometimes throws in some jokes but that is not very common. As serious he might seem to be, he can handle situations more casually too. All in all, he always wants the job to be done perfectly.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Working together is preferable to working alone. It helps the two couples or the group develop a good bond between eachother and a link so that they can communicate more effectively.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I mostly see myself as a follower because I don't want to be responsible for taking on too many leadership responsibilities.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
Alessandro Ishikawa, was born on the 7. Oktober in Hannover, his parents were very kind people who loved their son very much. Alessandro lived in Germany for 15 years after he was born. His mother and father took him to a town named Karakura in Japan. They settled down in a nice house and in a nice area of the city. Their life in Karakura was amazing and he really liked it there but he also wanted to go back to Germany since he grew up there and had a fantastic childhood there. On his 16th Birthday, his mother took him out for their daily walk, as they were crossing the road to get home, his Mother wasn't looking where she was going, a car was speeding just up the road coming towards them. He saw it and yelled, but his mom didn't listen, instead he pushed her over so she was out the way of the car. His mother looked back at him after she got up from the ground. He was laying there, unconscious in the middle of the road. 4 years later, he had woken up in a Hospital, his mother asleep next to him, his father talking to the nurse outside.A few minutes after he had woken up, the nurse came in and told him what had happened. He had been in a coma for 4 years. His mother and father took him home, they had his whole family round to come and see him home. He was so happy to have saved his mother, and he was happy he made it out alive. his mother was very grateful for what he did. A few years later he finally finished his master diploma and would always look out for his little sister, and she would do the same to her brother. They had a happy life together. A few months later he saw a crime documentary which was really interesting and he began to watch them more often. He had applied for a Police Officer in Karakura and wanted save as well as help people, and make his mom, dad and sister proud.​

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, it is illegal to own a pocketknife in Karakura. It is regarded as a deadly, sharp weapon that when used, might seriously hurt somebody.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
-Birth control
-Canes
-Surgical masks
-Bandaids
-Cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
First I would switch my body cam on and after that I would approach my coworker right away and hold their arms to prevent them from hurting the inmate any more. I would make an effort to get the officer torturing the prisoner to stop, and I would keep them held until they gave in and agreed to stop. I would give them a brief instruction on what they did before dispatching EMS to attend to the injured prisoner. Regardless of who the convict is or what they have done. I would still need to report them to a higher-up.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
I would begin by observing the area to see if anyone else is nearby. If not, I would intervene right away while grabbing my taser and tasing the person. I would then put the person in handcuffs and check on my coworker to see whether he had sustained any significant wounds. EMS would be contacted right away if there were any major injuries. If there were multiple attackers on my coworker, I would radio for assistance, keep a safe distance, take a defensive rather than an offensive attitude, and wait for the backup to arrive before tasing the offender since the attackers might focus myself then.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
The coworker must be detained when I've captured all the necessary evidence on my body camera, which is obviously the only moral thing to do in this situation. I would inform the higher ups in the police force about it to make sure I can prevent any corrupt police officers I encounter.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
Knowing that taking a bribe would violate my code of conduct, I would decline the offer right away. I would hand them a fine for bribing a police officer and if they were unable to pay the fine, I would be able to arrest them.​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread