Not open for further replies.

ohbaby

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
BaeChloe

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
T.A. (Teaching-assistant)

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server more than five times a week.

Do you have discord? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? No.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I don't remember much about the ban, but almost a year ago, I was banned for having too many warns due to metagame.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Definitely, yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My character could help plan lessons with Teachers, as well as help Students and Teachers during lessons. My character could do this by keeping Students quiet when supposed to be or explaining something to a Student if they don't understand. She could also encourage students and help them through things happening at home.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been active on the server for more than a year, so I have had many different experiences. I have attended the High school a lot during my time on the server, also watching how the Teachers act. An old char had also been in prison a lot- around six or seven times. My chars have experienced many fights, also being involved in some.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I'm not too familiar as what the job does, never having this job, I also haven't seen many T.A.'s in class, due to me not attending class as often as I used to due to role play reasons, such as my character being busy. Although, if I get the job, I would attend many lessons more often.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd tell them that what they were doing is wrong, and that that behavior shouldn't be acceptable. I'd also report this to someone, such as a principle or Teacher.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'd tell the School Principal that this job isn't safe and that it could harm someone, such as myself, a student, a teacher, or another staff member. I'd take time to realise and name all the hazards before attempting to make it a safe job to do. If I achieved this, I would do the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them to stop what they were doing and ask why they are acting like this and then I'd report the situation to someone, such as the School Principle, or a Teacher.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Chloe Valentine
Chosen Job: T.A. (Teaching-assistant)

Motivation for Joining YHS: Chloe Valentine had been looking for a job. Due to going to school, she noticed how the Teachers worked and realized it would be an appropriate job for her. Although, she thought the job would've been a bit too difficult for her and stressful, even though she liked the job. She then decided to become as Teaching Assistant- as it was a close rank to a Teacher and she thought it wouldn't be as hard.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? I think I should be accepted over the other applicants as I strongly believe my char can bring a lot of help to the school and could encourage children to go the extra mile.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
OOC/3rd person perspective in IC section. It's supposed to be first-person and your character is supposed to be writing it, your age cannot be 17 too. Minimum age is 25 and up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread