mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Taesimp's/Art teacher application

Akira j.

Level 1
IGN (In Game Name): taesimp
Previous bans: None on this account
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on everyday ( 16pm-21:30pmWestern timezone)
Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? Yes, simpingformad#0676
Do you have a microphone? Yes
How old are you? (Optional): 16
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I am.

List your current and past applications:
I've only applied for a Korean and French(accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/france-app.38166/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-app.38024/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[18] [Grade-12]

What is your motivation for applying?:
me and my gf were always dreaming about to be teacher on this server , and we wanna make students more motivated to come in classes and dont skip them bcs its boring ore not interesting.maybe some students will like to go to class and maybe teach one day as a teacher. I will give my best and make students beeing interested in class.also think when students go in the art class they can live there creativity.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes i have. read them all

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
First I would fill out a field trip application, then send it to the Principle a fortnight before the actual trip

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1. No eating or drinking in class.
2. Raise your hand to speak.
3.Respect others and don't be rude.
4. No inappropriate language or comments.
5. Stay seated unless asked to stand

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I been in the class room many times because I am a student.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
Qualified Teacher Learning and Skill (QTLS)
Head of department (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? The megathread is no longer able to be seen.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?The things I would change is to give students time on assignments and about one to two weeks before a test and have them study.one thing

Teacher KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. The purpose that teachers serve is to provide knowledge for students, this is so they could be successful in the world. In game, teachers server a big role to add realism to the server obviously because it's a SchoolRP. What teachers do in their spare time is mark test/work and plan lessons.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
Teachers completely keep the server running during RP school hours – keeping students busy and involved and having fun. Without this servers’ teachers, the server just wouldn’t work properly, with them holding such a vital role. In my experience, teachers are great roleplay guides, helping all players learn how the server and the RP system works here.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning
: Head of Department
↳ Description: The head of whichever subject they teach. Oversee all teachers of lower status within this subject, helping the UT teachers with their training and give permissions to NQT teachers to host lessons. HD’s do not need permissions to hold classes, as they are high up enough to have the authority to host classes whenever they like.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: QT’s also have permissions to host classes whenever they like. They don’t need guidance from their HD, as they are experienced in their job and know what to do with minimal help from teachers with higher positions.

- NQT
↳ Meaning
: Newly Qualified teacher
↳ Description: NQT’s are new to karakura’s faculty, and therefore need guidance from teachers with higher positions than themselves, particularly HD’s. They need permission from HD’s in order to host classes, due to their lack of teaching experience.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system the school works on is called the Must have/Should have system.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

In the server, teachers are there to entertain students and promote story progression for the student roleplayers. In real life, teachers educate children, so that the student will have the knowledge and experience to do whatever they choose when they are older. In SRP, teachers earn ¥450,000, if they complete 15 classes a month, logging all of them. This salary can then increase to ¥500,000 if the teacher completes 10 additional classes. In real life, teachers in Japan earn ¥214,000 to ¥629,000.

Teachers can teach using a variety of different teaching styles, including hands-on learning, visual learning, and even game-based learning. It is up to the teacher which style they prefer and use, and many different styles are most effective with all different types of students, which is why it is important to use a range of different styles, to make sure that your teaching is accessible to all students.

In their spare time, there are several things a teacher could do: plan lessons, shop, roleplay with friends, do any extra work necessary, etc.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
Teachers completely keep the server running during RP school hours – keeping students busy and involved and having fun. Without this servers’ teachers, the server just wouldn’t work properly, with them holding such a vital role. In my experience, teachers are great roleplay guides, helping all players learn how the server and the RP system works here.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

MoSCo system: (Must have, Should have, Could have).

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is her plan for the future?

My character will/should be called A.Sunhee Park, standing at 5'7'' and weighs 115Lbs. She has greeneyes, Light pruple deyd hair, and has an average build. What makes Sunhee different from other people is that she wants her students to try their best and achieve their dreams,she hardly raises her voice and she only raises her voice if needed. She has a good outlook on students, she tries to get to know her students better and know if they need help. Her personality is rather nice, she's calm and down to earth. If you needed help and nobody else was there Sunhee is always ready to help and is a great listener is easy to talk to in situations.Her plans for the future is to keep doing what she loves, and by that she means keep on teaching whit her fiancée and helping children. If all fails, she will pick herself back up and try again..her future plans
In the future, Sunhee hopes to marry her fiancée and to start a family with them.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

Firstly I would ask them to stop, and tell them the consequences of their actions. If they do not comply, I will inform a higher member of staff to help deal with the situation.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
She would use objects, words, or actions to gain the attention of the students, if this is successful, she would inform them of what could happen if they do it again. After a certain amount of tries, she will start to issue detentions.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
Sunhee is reading a book or planning ahead on assignments and test, or even grading assignments to keep herself busy

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me She'd write on the board
/me She'd point at <student's name>
/me She'd clap her hands 1 times
/me She'd issue booklets to students
/me She'd peer over <student's name> to see if they're making progress with work

BACKSTORY
Sunhee was a amazing student in art her teachers from grade school and up adored her and wanted her to pursue in drawing and painting more. So when she finished high school she got accepted to the a beautiful art school and all the way in japan decided to and try it out but.. It got hard over time because she kept comparing herself to others and didn't let nobody but the professor see the work and she felt like she had failed everything and even her hard working Aunt who got her there. She took a few days off of college to just have a break and draw her surroundings until people started noticing and complementing her for her work. But there was one person that stood out to her and that was her new best friend who was going through the same thing and helped each other out. After years passed she showed off her work and passed all her classes and decide she needed to get a job and help students. One day a job application for an art teacher at The National Academy of Arts Republic of Korea was open and they needed art teachers fast. So she decided this is her time to get off her feet and show her talent and help students be amazing at art as well and make sure they can achieve their dreams as well as she did.
IN CHARACTER
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Akira Sunhee Park
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Miss Park to students, Sunhee to colleagues.
Preferred Name: Miss Park

Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Engaded

Nationality: republic of korea
Current Location: Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 5

Academic Degree: The National Academy of Arts Republic of Korea

Year of Graduation: 2015
Major(s): Art Studies
Minors: Art

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese,French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do not
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Additional notes about your application (if any): none

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 347
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
It appears you misunderstood/interpreted a few of the questions and information for this role, if you're at all confused feel free to DM me via Discord and I'll do my best to guide you. Additionally, a few of your questions require further detail & you must bold your questions
- Looks like you're fairly new to the server; I'd recommend trying/testing other roles out before you apply for such a large/demanding one. If you're looking to work in the school, I recommend applying for School Employee when a position opens up

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread