mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tailors of SRP. What annoys you when doing commissions?

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
one is when they go silent and dont respond , and i do agree with valentine i get annoyed when they ask me to make them a free skin (i will only do those on rare circumstances with friends) and if they just plain out say the skin or a certain colour looks like shit

horrorabbit

Level 11
horrorabbit
horrorabbit
Omega+
getting pissed at me when a skin didn't come out exactly how they wanted and berating me even though it directly states on my profile that I send updates of the skin so they can inform me if they wanted things changed or it's not exactly what they were looking for so I can fix it. It has happened three times now and every time it ends with me telling them that I send them updates so they can ask for changes and they don't need to get so pressed over it that the reason I'm showing them the skin is so I can fix it if need be and then them apologizing. It's such an unnecessary interaction, like please just tell me whats wrong with it so I can fix it we don't need dramatics.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
getting pissed at me when a skin didn't come out exactly how they wanted and berating me even though it directly states on my profile that I send updates of the skin so they can inform me if they wanted things changed or it's not exactly what they were looking for so I can fix it.
Omg fr... even after you have given them examples of how your shading looks

Polar

Level 102
PolarLoLs
PolarLoLs
Notable
When someone sends a reference for a head like I'm supposed to fucking replicate the bangs, and bangs and fringes in general piss me off

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
making the skins (motivation can explode)
most confusing mind bobbling refrences ever
COLOURS UGH I HATE COLOURS
patterns..
um. pants.
colours pt2
when customers say they no no wanna pay or dont like it... erm.
BANGS UEAGH
free skins
um... shading the colour purple or orange
eyebawls.
colours again..

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
making the skins. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
no but i just dont enjoy blander/simple references, i feel like my skins are better with more going on

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
OHHHH BOYY LEMME TELL U WHAT I REALLY HATE
- cancelling an order bc they dont have enough money
- cancelling an order once im done bc they like another persons style more
- ghosting me
- motivation
- making the skins
- when someone orders with a pallete i dont have
- wanting impossible details
- asking for free skins
- guilt tripping me into giving them free skins
- BLACK. I HATE MAKING SKINS WITH BLACK CLOTHES
- pale. i love pale vampire chars.. but its hard
- telling me to change my style
- telling me their cancelling bc they think they can replicate my style (um no u cant bucko)

lots more buti m tired

coria

Level 29
vacoria
vacoria
Omega+
after specifically telling them the price I charge for the skin BEFORE I start working on the skin so they can make sure they have enough money, and then AFTER I finish the skin, I'll dm them and tell them that I'm ready and they won't have enough money to pay for it :sob:

klarzs

Level 8
4CD
4CD
Omega+
after specifically telling them the price I charge for the skin BEFORE I start working on the skin so they can make sure they have enough money, and then AFTER I finish the skin, I'll dm them and tell them that I'm ready and they won't have enough money to pay for it :sob:
1704568644116.png
famous era im in ur signature

sir meow

Level 38
Z0mbi3chan
Z0mbi3chan
Rich
ALL OF THESE ARE SO TRUE!!!
- ghosting me
- when someone orders with a pallete i dont have
- wanting impossible details
- asking for free skins
- guilt tripping me into giving them free skins
- BLACK. I HATE MAKING SKINS WITH BLACK CLOTHES
also i hate black on black clothes its hard to do
when they don't read that you're CLOSED
most confusing mind bobbling refrences ever
COLOURS UGH I HATE COLOURS
patterns..
i jsut replyed to alot of peoplebut i relate to these so much

Iris.fi

Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
i actually feel like i dont have that many problems with my customers since i make it really clear in my profile that i am always unmotivated and pick & choose which orders i want to do, so i cant list many problems related to my actual customers but i still have a couple of experiences and im listing them bc im a copycat
-when theyre my friend AND ASK ME FOR DISCOUNTS OR ASK ME TO SELL THEM SKINS OR ASK ME TO GIVE THEM TO THEM FOR FREE STOP I WONT unless theyre like actually my close friend
-telling me to change it after every change over and over again like its never enough
-opening pmc
-getting the motivation to start working
-laying out the pixels
-shading
-saving it
-bangs
-doing skins alltogether
-opening their reference
-sending in the finished product
-can you dm me before you open next time! :) no i cant i wont remember and theres 9 other people asking unless youre my close friend then ill remember
-prints on shirts or images of any kind on literally anything this is minecraft i have 16 pixels to work with
-any pattern other than plaid or stripes it looks so bad except for the times it doesnt no offense
-oh and cancelling after ive started working on it because you probably had like 3 weeks after you ordered to cancel it but you only do it after i actually began it what

um if you ordered from me and you recognize one of these its ok because its probably not you because i block the people i didnt like doing orders for
im positive so to balance the list out ill mention some nice things to do
-shading, it takes 10mins
-getting the money

Users who are viewing this thread