mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tailors of SRP. What annoys you when doing commissions?

StrawbeeViniq

Level 17
When you're doing an order, and every 20 mins someone messages you thru dms asking hoe the prigress is going and nags you. Like girl, I got 12 other orders yours aint being made yet. Chill

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
one is when they go silent and dont respond , and i do agree with valentine i get annoyed when they ask me to make them a free skin (i will only do those on rare circumstances with friends) and if they just plain out say the skin or a certain colour looks like shit
wiggles :3

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
“Can you make this?”

[image of a tiny 3D crown protruding from the head]

“Yeah I can but you’ll need to pay the server 25 dollars”

KotaLobo

Level 42
Community Team
Lore Team
KotaLobo
KotaLobo
Omega+
MANY THINGS ANNOY ME, GOOD GOD.
- Shading certain clothing pieces that are like.. WEIRDLY DESIGNED
- Being given IMPOSSIBLE references and expected to make it perfectly as if I can like.. BEND PIXELS
- Being asked if I'm open or closed even though IT STATES IT ON MY PROFILE.
- Like Velvet said as well, FORGETTING TO SAVE THE FILE :SOB:
- Black on black outfits. I. HATE. THEM. (But I will do them for CERTAIN PEOPLE)
- Being asked for free skins is just absolutely horrendous, so.. BLEH
- Losing motivation even though you're halfway through the commission list..
THERE'S SO MUCH MORE I CAN SAY, BUT IT'S EVERYTHING. I still love tailoring tho <3

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
When people dm me about their progress for their skin.

when people ask me to do overly complex designs and I achieve the closest look to them through pixels and they tell me its shit.

when I get too many complex orders.

when people ping me in dms when I don’t reply.

5SHU

Level 98
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
ive waited 5 months for a skin by two tailors (prepaid) WJHY WHY ME sob...ive already paid for them,,

anwyways uhhhhhhhhhhhhh im not supposed to be here you guys so uh seya

Last edited:

knqzy

Level 5
When people dm me about their progress for their skin.

when people ask me to do overly complex designs and I achieve the closest look to them through pixels and they tell me its shit.

when I get too many complex orders.

when people ping me in dms when I don’t reply.
pinging in dms is dumb ngl cause it jst doesnt even ping them

Infi

Level 131
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
In the world of commissions part of the learning experience is knowing that people are paying money for your product. Though sometimes it can be annoying to make the slightest edit over and over again, I do it with a grateful heart knowing that someone is interested in buying my commissions so I’d like to do a good job. After all, it’s their money not mine whether it’s an IC or OOC currency.

That said, I’d say what could annoy me with tailoring is forgetting to save a file and having to redo the whole thing over and over again. Also loading up my palettes every time I launch pmc but that’s out of laziness lmao

I try to have no quarrel with anyone I end up doing work for. I’m happy to have things to do as well as a challenge and goal. Not only does this go for my tailoring work, but it goes for my build work and ringtone work as well :)

philbertman42

Level 137
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
What annoys me about doing commissions is the part where I have to like, actually make a skin in a reasonable timeframe. Like, no thank you? Please get back to me in 3-5 business months, and I will respond the next day with a 10 paragraph essay on all the sad things that happened in my life and why I am too busy and also emotionally and physically and spiritually and mentally drained, and am physically incapable of working on your skin.

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
Not as a tailor but as an artist, the fact that 99% (source: me) of female characters have the same damn long wavy hairstyle. I'm sick of drawing it. It's the most tedious thing to render. Give your character a haircut. Give them space buns. Shave them bald. Hell, I'll do it for you. Also more long haired men pretty pls
Also the fact that female refs have some met gala concoction of an outfit every time, but male characters get a "give him a shirt or smtn" at best.
Find out if I'm /j or not in the next episode

5SHU

Level 98
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Not as a tailor but as an artist, the fact that 99% (source: me) of female characters have the same damn long wavy hairstyle. I'm sick of drawing it. It's the most tedious thing to render. Give your character a haircut. Give them space buns. Shave them bald. Hell, I'll do it for you. Also more long haired men pretty pls
Also the fact that female refs have some met gala concoction of an outfit every time, but male characters get a "give him a shirt or smtn" at best.
Find out if I'm /j or not in the next episode
I have long haired male chars..(but I too broke only got nitro as my one way payment source method thing)

Latte

Level 193
_A3he
_A3he
Notable
OHHHH BOYY LEMME TELL U WHAT I REALLY HATE
- cancelling an order bc they dont have enough money
- cancelling an order once im done bc they like another persons style more
- ghosting me
- motivation
- making the skins
- asking for free skins
- guilt tripping me into giving them free skins
- pale. i love pale vampire chars.. but its hard
- telling me to change my style
- telling me their cancelling bc they think they can replicate my style (um no u cant bucko)
- asking for a discount
- (auctioning) drowning out the auction
- asking for literally everything to be different after its done/not saying all the changes you want at once
- asking for it to be cheaper (guys, I only charge 50k it ain't that much)
- not responding when you ask them if they want changes
- Ordering something when I'm not making it rn (someone worked around my "no bases" with a "base reshade" I thought that was kind of funny)
- COMPARING SKINS TO ANOTHER TAILLOOOOOOR
- asking if I can mimic a style. . (I can, I'm not going to)

Listen, I am particularly good with details and don't typically use palletes since I make my own but god DAMN sometimes yall need to calm down with your orders!

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
When they keep asking to add more things after you've completed it, Being demanding. And then after them not paying like hello

Poseter

Level 12
Poseter
Poseter
Omega+
compltely ghositng me when a skin that they've requested a "Freestyle" for didn't come out the way they expected it too and now you gotta auction it off

also when you decided to do one for free and they make so many god damn changes that at a point ur like "imma charge a mf"

Users who are viewing this thread