In Game Name: Storm_Sea

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teacher Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Practically 24/7

Do you have discord? Storm Sea#2234

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: They have many roles in the classroom and often do tasks like attendance, assisting students, grading, leading small group instruction, supervising field trips, and preparing classroom materials.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:Yes but not a lot

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Yes, I have a lot of experience. I even roleplay out of the game.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: They have many roles in the classroom and often do tasks like attendance, assisting students, grading, leading small group instruction, supervising field trips, and preparing classroom materials.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would tell the principal, not get angry at the student, and just go on with my day.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would act like a responsible adult, and do the task.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell the Principal & explain what they're doing.

Last edited:

suneaterchan

Level 105
DENIED
- Your application overall lacks detail & the formatting makes it overall difficult to read.
- Good luck in the future if you wish to reapply! DM sun#0040 if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread