Korean Application (Alt) Accepted
Italian Application Accepted
Italian Application (Alt) Accepted
College Application Accepted
Hospital Application Pending
Staff Application Pending
KPD Application Denied
Staff Application Denied

I am sure I have more but I sadly forgotten them plus there is a lot and would be hard to list all of them within this application.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I have two previous bans, I will list them below;
Bypassing an AFK kick, 2018
Duration: 1 hour
To start this off, I was on a trip for about a week and once I got home I had noticed my computer was signed out of my account and the password was changed I fixed it and tried logging onto another server that I will not name and was banned for "hacking" I knew who ever got into my account had did this but I thought that was all but I was sadly mistaken a week later, I went AFK for about 15-20 minutes and when I came back I was banned, since then I have changed my email to the account and the password in hopes it will not occur again.

Asking for money to donate to the server, early 2020
Duration: Permanent, appealed after 4 weeks
So to start this off, I am really sorry to the people that was involved with this, but I am going to explain what led up to that moment though I am aware it does not make it right but might be able to shed some light on it, so, the start of the year me and my mom because very sick all of the sudden to the point my mom was so tired she couldn't get out of bed and me I couldn't think properly at all, I had a fever of 102°F (36.6°C) and wasn't myself time has passed and now realized me and my mom may have had the virus or it was a really inconvenient time to get a really bad cold.

Shop wanted:

Bar/Restaurant Unowned
2020-08-09_16.47.37.png

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I feel it would be a great addition to the server as there are not many shops that are open really and not many bars either, it would basically be a place for everyone of all ages to relax and such or if they are stressed, they can come in here and take some time off from life and/or work. It would also be providing for the community and also have exclusive items for sale only this bar would sell, though the shop is a bar I would still make it family friendly so adults have a place so will students under the age of 20.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan on making it a very relaxed shrine style type bar, it would hold things from the traditional Japanese culture, for example the eating area would have mats on the floor for eating and such, there would also be a place for the adults to drink liquor at the bar which, 20 or younger would not be allowed to sit at, there would also be a VIP area where all ages can go there but requires a fee to enter, it would cost around ¥5,000 to enter and always have security at the entrance and the front door of the actual place, I will finish going over this type of thing below on the next line.

51x+5nYyDVL._AC_.jpg

01_kaiseki2.jpg

download.jpeg

download (1).jpeg

How will your shop be unique?:

The bar itself is decorated with Japanese style items, for example floor tables with mats for the customers to sit at, I would also be selling liquor at the bar thats for 20+ for example, Wine, Beer, Champagne items like that and also have some foods for the bar like sandwiches at the bar if you are looking for something to snack on while drinking a cold beverage, and I would also have traditional Japanese doors at like the entrance of the Bar where security will stand and look at everyones ID that they have on them, there will also be live entertainment within the bar itself so if you get bored you have some things to watch. I would have the top line people perform at the area but nothing heavy, more like relaxed type music playing whenever the shop is open, the VIP room would also have security standing outside of it to take payments of ¥5,000 to enter, from there you'll be waited on by special people hand selected by the owner himself to do this, the owner will select people to perform as well, they must show what they can do [Via /me's (type of music being played)] and if the owner likes the music him or her will be selected to work there, he doesn't just pick anyone to play music and serve the VIP area.

He also would have many Japanese items around, there would also be paper lanterns around the area with dim lights but just enough to see, the bar would also be a very good place to relax, have drink, or just have entertainment around, they would also be selling rice balls for food with designs on them, they would even sell traditional pocky sticks, and would sell a special type of drink that only this place would sell, it be called "Sake" and another name for it is "Nihonshu" which is Rice Wine very popular in Japan and lager-beer which is also very much popular in Japan, the people would be dressed as Butlers and women dressed up as Maids but not revealing for the family friendly environment, and the rules would be basic, no fighting within the bar, no underaged drinking, and all employees must bow to greet customers, and each department will have one manager in total.

The food would be, little rice balls with designs on them, special Japanese liquor drinks, it would have Pocky Sticks, and a traditional Japanese sushi menu where you can order the best Sushi and much more.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I will list below of how many I plan on having;
Security;
Two at the bar entrance next to the room with the floor tables and seats are located
Two at the very front of the store when you first walk in
Two at the stage where the performers are located
Two at the VIP room entrance taking the ¥5,000
So a total of 8 Security

Security will get a total of 90k paycheck as the job can get most likely intense and they will get paid on every 7 times the store opens, it is fine if they miss a few work times they will still get their paycheck of 90k every 7 days.

Manager;
One for each department,
Security - 1
Waiters - 1
Performers - 1
VIP Waiters - 1
Chef - 1
Sushi Chef - 1
Bar Tender - 1

Managers will receive total of 80k per 7 stores open, it is fine if they miss a few work times, at the end of 7 stores they will get their paycheck

Waiters;
There will be 12 total waiters for the area without VIP, females are required to wear Maid outfits that are not to be revealing in any way due to the family friendly area, and men are required to wear butler uniforms and all must be kept clean and nice, no stain can be present on the uniform, they will receive 80k for every 7 stores open, it is fine if they miss a few days,

VIP Waiters;
There will be a total of 8 VIP Waiters, once more, they must be wearing a butler uniform for male and maid for female but, they must be more formal than the others so they will not be confused with the others, the maid outfits in the other area are NOT to wear gloves or bows, but the VIP Waiters have to required as a rule, and butlers in the other area are NOT to wear ties, or have a collar, but the male VIP Waiters are to wear ties and have a collar as a rule, they will be paid 90k every 7 stores open, if they do miss a day or a few they will still receive paycheck once the store has opened 5 times.

Performers;
There will be a total of 4 performers, they must at all times be ready for the Bar to open itself, they also cannot wear normal everyday clothes, they must wear ties at all times when performing, but they also cannot wear butler uniforms or maid uniform but rather, another type of formal uniform, they will have to show the owner what type of outfit they have that isn't maid or butler and formal so they will not get mixed up with waiters or butlers that are serving people, and the performers will get around 90k every 7 stores open, if they do not show up for work that is fine, they will still get their 90k for the time they spent working.

Chef;
The chef would be in charge of making the food, he or she would be making the traditional Japanese food besides Sushi, they would be making the Rice Balls, and such, they would be working in the back of place preparing meals for the customers, they would be trained very well to make sure the dish is cooked properly and that no mistakes were made when making the dish, they would get paid on average 80k every 7 times the shop opens, it is fine if they miss any work times and they will still get paid, this rank is also required to wear an apron when working and must always have their hands cleaned at all times and are required to wear all white when working, if the Chef is dealing with messy food and spills some, you are to always clean it up and go tell the owner of what happened he will gladly get it cleaned.

Sushi Chef;
This sounds like the name, this is the chef that prepares the Sushi for the the restaurant and bar itself, once the Sushi is prepared he or she will call a butler or maid to get the food and bring it to the customer at a table, they would get paid on average 80k per 7 times the shop opens, it is fine if they miss a few times as they will still get paid, they are to wear an apron as well, and must always have their hands cleaned and must always be wearing the right attire for the job which is a white clothes, same goes for this they are to clean up anything that might get on the clothes or anywhere else around them, and if that does happen they are to clean up the mess if it got anywhere and go tell the owner of what happened and he will gladly clean it.

Bar Tender;
This is the person that makes the drinks for the adults waiting, they are properly trained to make the best drinks the place has to offer, they are also trained to redo any mistakes they may make that goes for all the jobs here, if the mess up, they redo it to fit the customers needs, they get paid on average 80k per 7 times the shop opens, it is fine if the person misses a few times as they will still get paid, the bar tender is required always to wear black clothes and a black apron with a tie if male and a bow if female, and they are always to clean up if anything spills as well, and it is not required to tell the owner as the person will be wearing black clothes.

Lastly this is the rules for all the ranks combined, all employees are required to maintain and image and they are always to have their uniform clean at all times, you cannot wear your uniform outside of store unless told to by the Owner, and all ranks are allowed only to miss three times of the job, if they go over the limit I will subtract the 10k from each time they go over by 1 job missed, and the owner will always be present when opened to ensure everything is running smoothly, also, what ever is made during one opening the Owner gets half and the person that received it gets the other half, as they will get paid a decent amount later on.

Also, any other shop is fine if its taken.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread