mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tavi I. Ortiz | Character Biography - (WIP)

pockyfingers

Level 3
pockyfingers
pockyfingers
Rich
No information here can be used ICly unless learnt about ICly.

TAVI I. ORTIZ​

Basic Information​

First Name: Tavi
Surname: Ortiz

Preferred Name:
Tavi

Nicknames:
Tav
Vivi
TeeTee

Height:
6’3

Weight:
124 lbs

Build:
He is long and skinny, like a spaghetti noodle.

Skin Color:
Tan

Eye Color:
Brown

Hair Style:
Tavi has straight red/magenta hair, and frizzy side swoop bangs.

Hair Color:
Red/Magenta

Fashion:
Tavi often wears suits and gets them constantly stolen by friends or family, his dream is to be able to wear whatever he wants without judgement.

Abnormalities:
Tooth gap in his front teeth
An astigmatism

Date of Birth:
December 9th, 2004

Place of Birth:
Puerto Rico

Nationality:
Puerto-Rican

Race:
Puerto-Rican
Vietnamese

Sexual Orientation:
Bisexual

Religious Beliefs:
N/A

Political Beliefs:
N/A

General Appearance
Tavi is a skinny guy standing at 6’3, there isn’t anything super interesting about him other then the fact he has brightly dyed hair. He has Hazel eyes and a tooth gap, complimenting his tan skin.

Personality:
Tavi is what you would call a homie hopper, ‘rizzing up’ girls and his friends, even though he is madly in love with one special lady.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:

GAD​

Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Severe, ongoing anxiety that interferes with daily activities.​
The condition has symptoms similar to panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, and other types of anxiety. These symptoms include constant worry, restlessness, and trouble with concentration.

ADD​

Attention Deficit Disorder

ADD is the term commonly used to describe a neurological condition with symptoms of inattention, distractibility, and poor working memory.

ADD symptoms in adults include trouble focusing on school work, habitually forgetting appointments, easily losing track of time, and struggling with executive functions.

IED​

Intermittent Explosive Disorder

People with intermittent explosive disorder have a low tolerance for frustration and adversity. Outside of the anger outbursts, they have normal, appropriate behavior. The episodes could be temper tantrums, verbal arguments or physical fights or aggression.

This also includes repeated, sudden episodes of impulsive, aggressive, violent behavior or angry verbal outbursts in which you react grossly out of proportion to the situation.

Character Voice:

Equipment:
Tavi always carried around the following:
A ballistic mask
A baseball bat
A duffel bag with several different outfits
An assortment of several different candies

Hobbies:
Tavi likes to read, play the guitar, and hang out around the powerplant.

Family:​

[ MIA ]

MOTHER | Linh Nhung​

“My child, I brought you into this world and I can very well take you out of it.”

Linh Nhung is Tavi’s birth mother up until late 2009, when she was delivered as a missing persons case. Linh had been seen leaving her office building late at night, but never made it home. Tavi loved his mother, even though she was very well extremely physically abusive and manipulative. Needless to say, his family thinks she’s much better off not caring about anyone but herself.

[ DECEASED ]
FATHER | Abril Ortiz
“Go get her, kiddo.”

Abril Ortiz is Tavi’s birth father, he lived with the man up until he moved to Karakura, he often visited until his father’s late demise in may of 2022.​

Users who are viewing this thread