mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tazing Proof Suggestion

daypee

Level 2
I'd like to point out that I'm not trying to start anything with people while making this thread; it's only to suggest something as I already spoke to Looper and he said to bring it here.

Something that all of us cops want added is something that; (at least on our screen) shows who we tazed. For an example, literally 5 minutes ago we're having a situation where the person being tazed is now disagreeing, arguing saying we didn't taze him when we did. We tazed and then they something as "No you didn't taze me" and as we have no SS it doesn't count; the thing that this plugin/addition would be better for is that it's proof on who we tazed without needing a live action recording of SS of us tazing them directly. As this happens on multiple occasions; we taze and warp spawn or we taze and they log and then begin to say we have no proof of the taze and it gets re-done or voided because of that.

As stated before; even though it's basically repeating it, this plugin would help us have more proof for a taze as we can't always get screenshots nor THINK we need screenshots as they shouldn't be failrping and lying in general. You can ask other officers in general whether or not this is valid and whether or not it happens all the time.
I would find this extremely useful as people always want screenshots of us tazing them and we can't give them that as we're not able to get it in the moment.

More in depth example for something that happened; recently tazed someone without an SS of tazing and he warped spawn when I was about pat him down. He then went on to argue saying he "ran" away when he didn't, we then had to argue for a while before re-doing the situation
Of course this shouldn't be shown on the others screen, (the person being tazed) as they'd easily use it for metagame; but please take into consideration why this would be highly useful.

If you have any question; go ahead and DM me at Kai#3610.

Once again.. plugin should be added where we can see who we taze; either an IGN or RPNAME in chat. Something like the glock message.

Users who are viewing this thread