ut-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: iiToxicAceii
How old are you?: 16
Do you have any previous bans?: nope
What Country are you from?: Kansas
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): Toxic
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes
Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
My activity is that I get on a lot and I have been playing this server since the last map and I was a really nice and cool person.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?:
I will be a really good teacher and I will tell everyone how their day has been so far and just be a happy teacher.
Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:
Yes I do.
Have you read the Faculty Handbook?:
Kinda
What are the classroom logs and why is it important?:
The logs prove that you have been fulfilling your purpose as a teacher, which keeps you from being demoted and keeps the admin team informed as to who is performing as they should be.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
at least two weeks before I plan on conducting the trip, I must send a formal letter to the Principal or Vice Principal explaining my motivation for doing so and how it will contribute to the students’ learning. Once the trip is approved, I, along with the rest of the teachers that plan on bringing their students along,

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

• No speaking while a teacher or classmate is speaking.
    • No disrespect towards each other or the environment they are present in.
    • Homework must be finished. Failure to do so will result in a call home, followed by detention.
    • No food outside of the cafeteria.
    • No phones until specifically told that they may have them out.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP):
I have been In a lot of Roleplays before and I have been in a lot of Minecraft Roleplays. If you know Mango Tango I was in his Roleplay Videos and the I was in a lot of different games that did Roleplay.
Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head of Department. They watch over the entirety of certain subjects, create the curriculum, and ensure that QTLS and NQTs have the skills necessary to teach their students.

- QTLS: Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills. These teachers do not need aid from the Department Head to teach their classes, as they have proven themselves to be qualified at their jobs.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher. At the bottom of the ranks are the NQTs. The HDs watch over them intently, and they must have permission to teach a class, as the HD has yet to be convinced of their abilities.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. = Teachers are responsible for the futures of their students. Although their position within SRP is not quite as impactful as that of teacher out-of-game, they are still incredibly important to the player base.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

Teachers in SRP set an example for their students. As previously stated, they can be a guiding force in the life of a troubled child. In moments of need, which arrive often in-game, a student should be able to contact a trusted adult. A teacher should be thought of as such.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
Currently, it runs on MoSCo, which stands for: Must Have, Should Have, Would Have.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
My character I will be playing as a Guy named Kyson Smith and he Is a 19 year old man who has blond/brown hair and does wear adidas clothes a lot. Kyson Is Unique because he is the nices and coolest teacher you will ever meet. He gives movie parties and he does a lot more fun things if the kids are good. He is Different by not being disrespectful and loves all the students the same. Kyson wants to be friends with all teachers and talk about how all the students are really good. Kyson's personality is a really cool and nice person. His plan in the Future is to make all students really smart.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Firstly, I would politely and professionally question their behavior. Should the provided answers be unsatisfactory, I would request that they stop. If they still refuse to listen, punishment would follow.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: I would zero in on the disruption and eliminate it, whether it requires confiscating a phone or sending a student out of my class. Disrespect will not be tolerated, no matter the situation. However, I would not lose my temper with my class at any point, and I would contact the student afterward to ensure they were aware of what they did.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: Kyson would behave rather formally toward His colleagues. Light banter, maybe, but she would never go so far as to insult another teacher. Often times, he would be found at a table, nursing a cup of coffee in his lonesome.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me His hands touch the paper would touch the paper and is getting ready to give the kids their homework.
/me He walks around the classroom making sure they all do their work.
/me He will answer questions need if a student needs help on the homework.
/me He will grab his mug at his desk and drink it while waiting for a student needing help or is done with the paper.
/me He has a convo with the students and ask how their day was and ask what is there plans for this week.

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

Kyson's backstory was he was born in a poor area with his mom and siblings and his dad left him when Kyson was 4. Kyson was a really smart kid he had a lot of friends in middle school. In High School a lot of his friends were Vaping and smoking weed so he stayed away from them cause he wanted to live his long dream as wanting to be a teacher. When he graduated High School he went to collage to study to be a teacher. Now he is looking to be a teacher.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kyson John Smith
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Smith
Given Name(s): Ky or God K or Kyson
Preferred Name: Anything The students wanna know me as

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American
Current Location: Karakura, Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 2

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s): Success 101 and English
Minors: Physical Dimension's

Native Languages: Japanese.
Other Languages: N/A

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Unfortunately, no.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Gym or Success 101 or English

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
Denied
Unbold your answers.
You missed some questions.