MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
[OOC section]
In-Game Name:
RicklePickles

School Employee Role you are Applying For: ICT - Teacher

How often do you log onto the server?:
mostly every day but in 2 weeks school starts again so I will be less on but I think it will still be a lot like every evening for me

Do you have discord? yes my discord is
RickIsABlueberry#7817

Do you have a microphone?
yes but it isn't the best but you can understand what I'm saying

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I've never been punished before

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
yes I can ensure that because I love to play on this server and I have a lot of free time if I'm not in school IRL

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
yes I can in roleplay its like a real job for the characters so it's logical that you can be fired of course

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Information technology is a field that deals with information systems, telecommunications, and computers. as an ICT teacher, you learn the students about the question "what is ICT? and where does it come from?" and you learn them how you can use it and why you should use it.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
no, but I always like to learn a new kind of roleplays.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I roleplay for more than 4 years now so I can look into the character's eyes and feel what they feel for the best roleplay experience and I'm still learning more and more till this day so it would be a good opportunity to learn more by being a teacher.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job as a teacher is to learn the students about my specialty and make them have good grades and education and give them a better future.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would tell them it's not okay to do that and if they keep misbehaving they will get detention.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would try and stay calm and find the best way of handling the quest.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: tell them to calm down and I would sit with them and talk about what they are doing and find a solution how they could do it differently

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Rick Middleton
Chosen Job: ICT - Teacher

The motivation for Joining YHS: I want to learn kids what ICT is and how it works and I want to give them the best education they need

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: because I have a lot of motivation and i really like to work with Kids

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 5455

Denied.
- Please use the Teacher Application format when applying for the role of Teacher.
- The writing in the application itself is also rather informal and lacked effort. The title, being a prime example as you did not even finish typing the word ‘application.'

Good luck with the future!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread