Status
Not open for further replies.

CODGAM3R

Level 6
IGN (In Game Name): InfernoOfFire
Previous bans: 3

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: 3 to 4 hours

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)?: Yes I do. Spaghetti#2883 is my username

Do you have a microphone?: I do.

List your current and past applications: 1 application.

What is your motivation for applying?: I see other people's applications and it stands out. All though, the grammar to most of them isn't very good.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?: Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?: Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?: I would apply for a field trip on the forums.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
1. No phones.
2. No eating.
3. No talking.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I was never a teacher. So I have no experience sadly.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee | (Trainee)
This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days. You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher, you must come into lessons and sit down (make sure to ask them first) and start to learn from them, and how a lesson works. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Congratulations, you have been promoted to the NQT. You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson, but before starting a lesson you must still check with your HD and in the roleplay documents check for what you must be teaching. If there are no lesson plans yet, tell the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school) but discuss and organize when it will be with other teachers. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

Head of Department | (HD)
It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught amongst your department, including lesson plans.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?: Yes.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?: Hmm I would change the online time. Because not alot of Teachers in the Teacher Group are not online. Which means they are just wasting there jobs.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.: The teachers in game the purpose they serve is well, to make this SchoolRP what is is without the teachers this wont be a SchoolRP server. They get 300,000 Yen. What they do in general is Plan.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: To make the server what it is! as above

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

Trainee | (Trainee)
This is the newest you can get, you will only be placed on this rank for around a few days. You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher, you must come into lessons and sit down (make sure to ask them first) and start to learn from them, and how a lesson works. You can also take this time to impress the SLT members by reporting if they are doing anything wrong from the CoC

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)
Congratulations, you have been promoted to the NQT. You are now a more advanced teacher and you have the correct qualifications to start a lesson, but before starting a lesson you must still check with your HD and in the roleplay documents check for what you must be teaching. If there are no lesson plans yet, tell the teachers. You do not have to follow the lesson plans by the book, but you must cover some of the key parts mentioned in there. As an NQT you should still be guided by higher peers, and you are allowed to make errors. You are not allowed to take Trainees in to watch you

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)
You are finally in the norm for teachers, you now have permission to start a class whenever you want (inside school) but discuss and organize when it will be with other teachers. You should not make as many errors or mistakes now. You are allowed to let Trainees in to watch your classes, but you do not have the skills to trainee them yet.

Head of Department | (HD)
It is unlikely you will ever reach this stage if there is already a HD of that department in place, however, they can offer you to be Co-HD. But if you have became a HD, lucky you. You must plan what lessons will be taught amongst your department, including lesson plans.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: Introduce the students to the lesson, give class work/activities, end the lesson with a rerun of everything you did today and a short quiz.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?:

Elias has brown hair. Brown eye color. He would wear glasses. He is different because Elias doesent usually go to 11/7 and those places he usually stays at school and does stuff like make friends.

His outlook is a 5'4 guy with a slight british accent.
Same thing for the teachers.

His personailty is as followed, Cool, sweet, likes to swim, likes basketball but doesent teach it.. Etc. His plans are to be a good rolemodel to other students.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell them to stop. If they dont get the principal (Duckings)

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Tap the board and say "listen"

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?: A Rolemodel.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/me Taps board
/me takes his / hers phone / (Will roll afterwards)
/me Hands out papers.
/me Reads assignments.
/me writes on board.

BACKSTORY

Elias, a normal kid came to Kindergarten he was about 5 at that time. He would be a good student passing Kindergarten and going to 1st grade. He was now 6. He would pass it and go to 2nd grade there it would get harder and harder but he would still pass. He would then go to 3rd grade! He would find a person he liked. Her name was Vanessa. She would help Elias with his homework and all that. His mom would announce that she had cancer and his dad died in the army. Elias was very heartbroke. Then he would try to kill himself but Vanessa stopped him. He would then tell her the news. She would try to help him through it. She finally helped. And Elias didnt kill himself! He would go to 4th grade then. And him and Vanessa were in the same class! Elias would always smile when Vanessa was next to him. Elias then found out he needed glasses because the school were doing a eye check his mom died so he couldn't get some. But Vanessa bought him some. Elias was happy because he liked his new glasses. He would then go to 5th grade and Vanessa was in the same class again. Elias smiled all the time. He was shy though. He would find some friends named Samuel and Andrew. He would then go to 6th grade. Vanessa and Samuel and Andrew were in his class they all helped him. He then would go to highschool! And he asked Vanessa to go on a date they would go on 7 dates. Then they were boyfriend and girlfriend. 5 years later he would go to college and he asked Vanessa to marry him and she said "yes" they went to get married. They kissed and had cake. Elias was happy. Then he became a teacher.

IN CHARACTER
SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Elias Samson.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Elias, Elliot.
Preferred Name: Elias.

Religious Denomination:Christian.
Marital Status: Married.

Nationality: LA.
Current Location: Japan.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 7
Working Experience (# of years): 8

Academic Degree: Teaching Degree.

Year of Graduation: 1918.
Major(s): Mathematics.
Minors: Football (Or soccer)

Native Languages: English.
Other Languages: None.

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Mathematics.

Additional notes about your application (if any): None.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread