players online

Denied Teacher Application - Bi_Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bi_Bear

Level 0
IGN (In Game Name): Bi_Bear
Previous bans: Nope

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes, i do understand

Describe your activity on the server: i play everyday. i love this server and im commited to be my best roleplayer.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Nope

Do you have a microphone? Nope

List your current and past applications: None

What is your motivation for applying?: very high. i really wanna be a teacher on Schoolrp i think im up for the responsibility to have this amazing opportunity to work with the kids and be a helpful person.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? yes i have.
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
I would ask a principal, then i would tell the class. then i would get everyone to take a note home and get a gardian to sign it. when the day comes i would get everyone to take a saftey lesson so if theres a fire we know where to evacuate. then head off and have a great day. but without injury or problems.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: no talking to other teacher about personal stuff. no harrasing children. no favoristm. no drugs, alchohol. have a nice learing space. have work organised. no being sexual with other students/ teachers.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): .... (unsure) (guess: my previous experiances have been good and the teachers have been really helpful and mature.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

History Teacher
Gym teacher
Science teacher
Maths teacher

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
yes i have and i think this job would be important for me so i will do my best to do everything right.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
i think they muck around alot and swear in public around the students but if i was a teacher i wouldnt swear as much as they do.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: because we need the students to have a good education and they bring the server and school to life.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
A timetable / schedule

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

my charecter will be ready to teach a class and ill make them the smartest people ever. my charecter would be a funny person sometimes but can be strict if class dont listen. i would be there to help if anyone is in need. i am a helpful caring person who will go out of my way to help students / anyone.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: i will tell them off then i would send a report to the princabals and then i would get them to have detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? i would yell until they listen and if that dosent work i would get a mircophone and make them listen.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? mature and talking to other teachers about classes and other stuff about education and news around the world.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
Caring
Helpful
Sometimes strict
Focust
Smart

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

After being kidnapped by own father. got his father arrested and had no education but then found a friend named carl he helped me get an education. i finally finished primary school when i found a girlfriend which was the best time of my life back then. we broke up after 6 months because she had to move to california to live with her aunty and uncle. i started highschool and i was a square head might i say i was getting A's A+ ect; i then found out that i was bisexual. i then came out to my friends. carl left me because was a homophobic so i only had shelly, a really nice girl that meant the world to me as a friend and she accepted me for who i was. i then got to 11th grade. shelly got cancer and sadly passed. i was stuck for myself to try to live bymyself and struggle my self. i then studied to be a teacher at uni and now i am here now.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Brad Bear
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Bear
Given Name(s): Brad
Preferred Name: Bear

Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Relationship with a boy

Nationality: Australian
Current Location: Australia

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree:

Year of Graduation:
Major(s): 2
Minors: 4

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Indonesian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?:
Preferred Teaching Subject: History

Additional notes about your application (if any):

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Denied
You have made mistakes on a couple of questions, I shall list them here:
  • What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

• Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

• List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

• You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
Please revise over these and get the correct answer next time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread