players online

Denied Teacher APPLICATION : Drama And Music

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: OrangeBlocky

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): OrangeBlocky

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What is your time zone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Describe your activity on the server: New Member Sort Of But I Want To Play Some More

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server: None

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): I Recently Got A New MC Acc So Year 7 And I Dont Know Anything Else

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?: Drama

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: I Want To Be One In Real Life And It Could Help With My Current Hobby Content Creation

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT? Yes

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?: Yes Thats Fine

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: where in between every lesson you take a few minutes to see how it went

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Be Quite When Im Talking , Be Repectfull , Pay Full Attention , And Have Fun!!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Adults , In Jobs

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?My Charecter Will Have Brown Hair And Will Love The Colour Orange They Will Be A Very Positive Person Trying To Keep Up Good Moral!

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers? They Just Want All Students To Have Fun And Learn Somthing ! They Like Most Co- Workers Explcialy The English Teachers However They HATE The Maths Teachers

What are their plans for the future?
Travel Once They Have Some Money

Scenarios

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: Tell Them To Stop Be Kind And Give Them A Warning Dont Send Them Straight To The Office Be Nice You Dont Want To Make The Sittuation Worse

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Clap Your Hands And Play A Quick Game To Regain Attention Then Return To Working Environment

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: VERY Chatty Asking Everyone Questions And Offering Around Drinks Trying To Make Everyone Positive

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Is Smiling
/me Is Trying To Get Everyone On There Feet To Do Some Movment
/me Is Happy
/me Is Tired

Backstory

My Whole Life Ive Loved Watching Shows Musicals!! And It Has Inspired Me To Take On The Career Of An Teacher So I Applied Here

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only): Eric Warwick
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr Warwick
Given Name(s): Eric , Orange
Preferred Name: Orange , Mr Orange

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination:Christian
Marital Status: Not Married

Nationality: Uk
Current Location: UK

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Working Experience (# of years): 8

Academic Degree: Communication
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): 1
Minors: 0

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Welsh

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: CELTA

RexLobo

Level 106
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying! However, after careful consideration, I have decided to deny your application

• Your application lacked detail in comparison to some others.
  • You did not follow the format.

Please feel free to reapply! Any questions regarding your application, please DM me on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread