Denied Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAmazinBun

Level 1
IGN (In Game Name): Cindell Behrmann

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server:

I get on around every other day for around 5 hours I hang out with friends and attend classes.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

I do not but I can download it. I usually use skype.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes I do.

List your current and past applications:

This is my first one.

What is your motivation for applying?:

I really enjoy roleplaying on the this server but sometimes I don’t know what to do, and so I thought to myself “If I was a teacher I would have more of a purpose to be on!”. Also, the thought of being a teacher seems really exciting!

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

I am an older sister in real life, while in character/game, I was a student.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name):

Ms. BonBon

Your Teachers In Game Age:

Have you read & understood the megathread?

Yes I have and I understand.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I would like to more people to be in the teacher group because it’s too small, also with a bigger group there will be more classes to roleplay in.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers provide knowledge for students. They help the minds of students grow so they can have a brighter future. An average salary for a teacher in japan is between ¥200,000 to ¥600,000 per month which is $1,700-5,000 in the United States, while in British pounds £1,289 to £3,791. There are different ways teachers teach. These ways may include class participation, demonstration, recitation, or memorization. On spare time teachers would most likely be making tests, quizzes, or homework for their students. They may also be grading or maybe just relaxing after a hard day of teaching.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

They help keep the roleplay flowing by educating students and discipline students rebelling against school policy.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

Cindell has black hair. She wears two different colored contacts (red and black), a black and white sweater,black shoes, grey shorts, and a hat. She enjoys anime, nature, running, swimming, and to hang out with friends. She is a hard worker but sometimes may be tired from staying up to grade papers or watching anime. She enjoys teaching students and knows all of them have a bright future even though they may get on her nerves. She enjoys to talk to the other teachers. She plans to give her students a bright future so they can succeed in life.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would reason with them and act polite at first. Depending how they react determines their punishment. If they begin to act rude I won’t hesitate to make to give them an immediate detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I would threaten the class with a warning saying next time they will get detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

My character will act chill around other staff members in the teacher lounge.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

***TheAmazinBun
Slams hands on students desk because he is not listening to get his attention.
***TheAmazinBun Does a faint smile as the kid jumps in fear.
***TheAmazinBun Instructs class on their new project then clears throat when one student turns to the student behind him and whispers.
***TheAmazinBun Starts to grade last weeks vocabulary test on plants while the class is working on their projects.
***TheAmazinBun Waves goodbye and smiles as students leave to go to their next class.

BACKSTORY

Cindell wanted to become a teacher since she was 14-years-old. She grew up in Pennsylvania in the United States. After lots of hard work she was able to get into a good college. During college she grew a liking to the japanese culture. She also began learning japanese. She met a guy named Zane and they became good friends. After awhile they began to date. Cindell met many people during college and she began to ignore her work to hang out with friends. Her grades were going down. She noticed that she needed to work harder to reach her goal of becoming a teacher. She began staying up late at night working to get her grades up. The hard work paid off too! She ended up getting an A in the class. Once Cindell finally graduated college she didn’t know what to do with her life. Five months had past and she was still stumped. Zane already had started working as at Apple (The Technology company). Cindell got a pet dog to keep her company while Zane was working. She named the dog Bella. They went to the park a lot and Cindell grew a huge liking to nature. She started learning more about biology. She decided to take another year of college to learn more about science. She couldn’t leave Bella alone though so she took it online. Once that was over she wanted to become a science teacher. She thought it would be a great idea go work at Yandere high school. It was perfect because it was a great school, it was in Japan, and they needed a science teacher! Zane couldn’t leave his job but he promised to skype Cindell daily. Cindell and Bella went off to Japan. Cindell began to work as a science teacher in Yandere High School. She adjusted to the changes well too!

Additional notes about your application (if any): None

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
IGN (In Game Name): Cindell Behrmann
This is your minecraft characters name
You also haven't stated what subject you want to be and it's quite short, denied. Re-apply in 7 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread