players online

Denied Teacher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXZane18

Level 4
IGN (In Game Name): xXBritishLadXx
Previous bans: 4 Warnings, 24hr ban, for multiple reasons

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I do understand that

Describe your activity on the server: Pretty much all day unless I am really busy but even after that I am on

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? No, my PC wouldn't let me download it

Do you have a microphone? No, I don't like to talk to people that I don't know

List your current and past applications: I haven't done any applications, this is my first one

What is your motivation for applying?: I think it would be a fun thing to try and I kinda always wanted ti be a teacher even IRL

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ? Yes
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ? Yes

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do? I would check with ducks or someone like him then I would get the kids to make a forum saying they can go giver them a week to give it back to me

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class: Normal rules like, no eating or drinking in class and no phones, raise your hands when you want help or want to talk, and no talking when the teacher is talking

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I've not been a teacher before. So not much, and by previous you mean as a student, then I ain't really that bad as a student

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top: Trainee, NQT, OTLS, HD

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Yes

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that? If you mean all the teachers, I would change the strictness and make them a bit more nice

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. Both in game and out of game serve to teach kids to learn basic skills, math, history, social study's, English, Science, etc, and there are basic rules in game and out of game

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server: Considering its base on real life, Students need to be taught by teachers so the teacher would teach them so their character would know what it means

Describe the ranking system of teachers: Trainee, NQT, OTLS, HD

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: I don't know I can't find it

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Jay Koch, He'd be 26 and would wear a suit. He would be a teacher of the high school. He'd wear glasses and always look smart inside school. He would have two younger brothers and two younger sisters. He is nice and cares for his students if they needed help at home

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?: I would take them to a class room and make them be nice to each other if they do not listen hen I would give them detention for after school

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would do "/y can everyone please listen to what I have to say or you will not understand the work" And if they do not listen I would get Duck or Banter or whoever I can get to help me calm them down

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act? Nice and friendly to the teachers, talk about lessons ask how the other teacher's day was

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom. /me writes on board, /me hands out books, /me sighs, /me smiles, /me sits down

BACKSTORY

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and his/her previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended. Make sure this is over 300 words. Remove this comment after posting.*/

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you) /me hands out worksheets, ok class please complete the tests

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Jay Koch
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Given Name(s): JJ
Preferred Name: Mr. Koch

Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Church Of England

Nationality: Christian
Current Location: Tokyo, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 0
Working Experience (# of years): 0

Academic Degree: Masters

Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Developement
Minors: Adding depth to your studies

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Just English

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: TEFL
Preferred Teaching Subject: Delevent

Additional notes about your application (if any):

Adym

Level 145
Denied
Japanese is the default language spoken on the server.
Marital status is essentially relationship status: Married, Widower, Single, Etc.
No backstory listed.
No knowledge of lesson plan system.
Failed to describe each teaching rank.
Multiple grammatical flaws.
Lack of detail provided in format question answers.
When making a field trip, you are to fill out a field trip application on the forums.
The teaching rank is QTLS, not OTLS. Qualified Teaching Learning Skills.
Your minors and majors listed are what subject your degree is in.
Delevent is not a subject taught on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread