Status
Not open for further replies.

WahlOfPain

Level 1

IGN (In Game Name):
WahlOfPain

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server:

Once every other day for an hour to three hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?

Yes, but I am new at it. I also have Skype and a lot of social media platforms if that helps.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes.

List your current and past applications:

I’ve sent no applications on this server but I’ve sent an application to World Of Keralis to be a builder.

What is your motivation for applying?:

A lot of people go on the server and do small roleplays and there are very few classes going on. I would like the students to actually go to the school for what it is for, which is to be educated.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

On the server, I have just been a student and friend to many. I’ve attended class but it was kinda hard since there was a limited amount of people. My friends and I would explore the school and the outside builds.

Your Teachers In Game Name (Make it relevant to your Minecraft Name):

Mrs.Wahl (full name is Lia Wahl)

Your Teachers In Game Age:

Have you read & understood the megathread?

Yes, and I understand.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?

I think that the teacher group should be a bit larger because as of right now, a number of teachers is small.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in game and out of game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in there spare time in general.

Teachers are very significant to a student’s life. Teachers are dream makers, they provide the needed education to succeed with a fair life and a good job. Teachers themselves can succeed at their job and schooling with an average of $46,000 a year. If we convert U.S. Dollars to Japanese Yen, then it would be roughly ¥4,707,867. (I heard you were British so U.S. Dollars to British Pounds is roughly £34,861) Teachers can have and use many different teaching methods including memory, flashcards, worksheets, or simply re-teaching the subject. Teachers do some of the same things that students do in their free time, hanging out with friends, buying food, etc. But they also spend a good amount of time grading papers and going over/making teaching plans.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:

They help the server do what it was intended to do; to educate the students and make the roleplay bigger and stronger.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What do they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?

My character Lia Wahl wears a floral black top with black pants and white shoes. Lia loves teaching her students and working in such a friendly community. She also enjoys being around her fellow workers at the high school. Lia is stylish yet respectable. Fun, but can be strict at times. Energetic but could be sleep deprived due to staying up late and grading papers. In the foreseeable future, Lia wants to be a teacher for the rest of her life except around retirement age.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:

I would ask them nicely to please stop and remind them that they are in a school environment. Tell them that profanity and language like that is not appropriate. If they talk back or be rude, I will say it in a more stern voice and if it persists, I will report it to the principal or higher teacher to give them their punishment.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?

I would stop and ask them why some aren’t listening. Ask them what they don’t get or why they aren’t paying attention. Is it them goofing around or my teaching strategies?

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?

My character, Lia, would be enjoying the company of others, but in a respectful manner. She would be chatting about appropriate topics and never be doing anything rash. She usually would hang out with her sister, BonBon (if she becomes a teacher).

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

***WahlOfPain: walks into the classroom and sets her bag down under her desk. She then sighs and says to herself “A new year of teaching! How exciting!” she smiles at the thought.

***WahlOfPain: grabs a piece of chalk and writes “Ms. Wahl” in cursive letters on the board then turns around to smile at the class.

***WahlOfPain: her eyes graze the class looking at each student's face “As you may know, I am Ms. Wahl, your English teacher for this year.”

***WahlOfPain: “Does any student need assistance or have questions about the topic?” She asks the half asleep class, clearly not wanting the summer to be gone.

***WahlOfPain: shimmies through the desks and occasionally asks students if they need help with the material

BACKSTORY

***This goes into the future for if I get accepted***

My name is Lia Wahl and I am 24 years old. I was born and raised in Pennsylvania with my twin sister BonBon (TheAmazinBun). We always played a game of teacher in our bedroom which developed into us both had a lifetime dream to be a teacher. My mother died from Leukemia when BonBon and I were both eight years old but I still remember her stories clearly. Our mother would read us book every night which gave me the love of literature. Once BonBon and I turned 19, my dad left for Florida to work for a computer company and lives with his new wife that he married a year later.

With the death of our mother and the absence of our dad, we realized that we had to be responsible and look out for each other. We were roommates in college for one year but shortly after, BonBon moved into a house with her boyfriend, Zane and her dog, Bella. As for me, I become friends with a guy named Laurance. For the next three years, we dated and once I finished my bachelor's degree to be a teacher, Laurance and I bought a house and a cat together. We bought a house close to Bon and her boyfriend’s home to stay more in touch. Laurance and I then got married a month later. My sister BonBon told me about her moving to Japan because she loved the culture and wanted to work in a high school. She kept going on about this special Yandere High School and I loved to see her dream to become a teacher come true. It made me want to tag along, as well.

BonBon and I made our way to Japan and got accepted into Yandere High School. Bon was a science teacher while I was an English teacher. I love meeting and teaching students. It fills me with joy knowing that I could be educating and turning a student's life around for the better to help them succeed.

Additional notes about your application (if any):

• I would like to be an English teacher

• My sister is TheAmazinBun/BonBon

• My sister and I are both fraternal twins (not identical)

• I have a different last name then Bon since I am married

• My maiden name is Amrose

My character’s story links to BonBon (TheAmazinBun)’s soon to be application. She had mistakes and has to post it again in six days.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
What is your motivation for applying?:

A lot of people go on the server and do small roleplays and there are very few classes going on. I would like the students to actually go to the school for what it is for, which is to be educated.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):

On the server, I have just been a student and friend to many. I’ve attended class but it was kinda hard since there was a limited amount of people. My friends and I would explore the school and the outside builds.
Overall, little detail here and when i TPed you you replied to everything with 'lol', you aren't mature enough for this rank.
Feel free to re-apply in 7 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread