mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

kassy

Level 4
IGN (In Game Name)SevereDeath
Previous bans: Metagaming, (I didn't know what metagaming was so I asked someone where they were and got banned for 5hrs).

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: Yes I understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am on mostly everyday but I do stay on for about 8am to 7pm sometimes.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes I have Teamspeak8.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
I made another application to become a teacher but got denied.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I want to teach people about the subject and help them learn to be respectful. I also want them to be able to trust their teachers and know that they can tell them anything if they have a problem.

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Yes, I have read the megathread for teachers.
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/ ?
Have you read
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
I have been told I sing good and I have A's and B's in all my classes. I have been around teachers and know how to act around students. I also know that you need to be respectful all the time to your peers.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:
Trainee | (Trainee) :
You observe classes and get to understand how to work a real class yourself, but you must ask first.

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT) :
You have the skills to run a classroom, but still need permission from the Head of Department.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS) :
You are a real teacher and can have class when you like in a school day, but you need to discuss and organize with the other teachers.

Head of Department | (HD) :
You plan all the lessons for that department and train the new teachers. Head of Department is the highest teaching rank you can get.

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
Yes I have read and understand the megathread in the roleplay documents for teachers.

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
I would change that more teachers should teach at the same time because not many students get to learn. All the seats are full before class even starts. Also for the teachers to try to socialize with one another.

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers in-game are teaching stuff over a game but out of game teachers teach you more information. A Teachers purpose is to teach kids about that subject. Teachers teach because they want to show the students that subject is interesting and what is behind the explanation about it. A teacher gets paid about 200,00 yen a year.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
They are important because its a school server. Their are teachers at school who teach students their subject. They help them learn get ready for college.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school works on the MoSCo, must have, should have and could have.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?

My characters name is Kassy. She has dark brown hair all the way on her waist. She has a dark blue skirt and shirt. She is a person you would want to be around. She is kind, and tries to be calm every second she can. She cares for all her students. She wants them to be the best they can be. She tries to make friends with the other teachers and wants be as helpful as she can.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would calmly tell them to watch their language and give them detention.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
I would tell them to be quiet and if they don't then I would take disciplinary action or call another teacher to help quiet them down.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
She eats and talks to the other teachers. She also plans the activities that will be done in class. She tries to get to know the other teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
/m I explain the lesson plan to the students
/m She tries to make some jokes to make them more active
/m I give them independent work time
/m I let them work in groups
/m If their is no homework then I will let them do another classes homework

BACKSTORY

When kassy was young she loved to learn about new things. She LOVED to sing and learn about music. She watched singing videos and joined choir. She performed with the choir and had a good time on stage singing with her friends. She started to volunteer to help kids learn about music. She also helped tutor kids on math and history. She loved history as much as she loved singing. She had A's in every class that was history when she was younger. She loved learning about the past. A principal from a school offered her a job on performance arts. She gladly took the job and was happy to help.

IN CHARACTER
(
Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Kassandra Elizarraraz
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss)
: Miss
Given Name(s): Kassy
Preferred Name: Kassy

Religious Denomination: Catholic
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: US
Current Location: California

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2