mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted teacher application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bee

Level 0
Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?I understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents.

Describe your activity on the server: I play about 3-4 days a week for about 6-9 hour

Do you have TeamSpeak3? TeamSpeak3 does not work for me, so no

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List yourcurrentandpastapplications: 3

What is your motivation for applying?: I have seen only a few teachers and I am willing to help so people can have teachers to have fun on the game

Have you read the megathread for Teachers? No I have been looking to find and read it but somehow I could not find it.

Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise): I am a student and I have seen teachers and what they do and when I was little I played teacher and when I join Minecraft servers I am always the teacher.

List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:Trainee | (Trainee)

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT)

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS)

Head of Department | (HD)

Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers? Like I said I somehow am not able to find it but if you could leave me a link I will read it and get back to you

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?"I feel that the Teacher Group is great just the way it is. However, I feel that maybe the Teachers should be a little more active."

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general. If I were a teacher and what I have seen from teachers is that in their or my spare time I would make a plane stuff out for tomorrow's class and if I wanted to challenge the class I would have them do some fun homework not to hard.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:The teachers are important because the server is based around school and you can't have a school without teachers. Without them, their would be no purpose for the school. They give out guidance to students and set them on to the correct pass of success. Teachers teach the students so they get prepared for the world.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:Trainee | (Trainee) :

You do not have permission to start up new classes and you aren't assigned to work for any specific Teacher. You shall observe classes and get to understand how to work a real class yourself, but you must ask first.

Newly Qualified Teacher | (NQT) :

You have the skills to run a classroom, but still need permission from the HD. You also need to get the lesson plans from the HD.

Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills | (QTLS) :

You are a real teacher and can have class when you like in a school day, but you must discuss and organize with the other teachers. Also, you're allowed to let trainees watch the class being held.

Head of Department | (HD) :

You plan all the lessons for that department and train the new incoming teachers. HD is the highest teaching rank you can get and not many people get to become a HD, if you're lucky at least.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:

The lesson planning system the school works on is MoSCo. (Must have, Should Have, Could Have)

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:The lesson planning system the school works on is MoSCo. (Must have, Should Have, Could Have)

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future? Leahbea has long blond hair is very intelligent and is very nice and treats people how they wanted to be treated loves when teachers hand out projects to do and homework to assign wonders and likes to explore and find new things and I hoping to have a happy life and eventually become the best teacher.

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do? I would give them a warning and tell them to stop. I would also tell them that if they continued they wo

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I would tell them all to be quiet and would tell them if they don't listen to me then they could all have extra homework or get a detention.

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?Me as a teacher I would have to act responsible to set a good role to the students. I would also be polite to the other teachers and see how their classes are going

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.

/me starts to look over her list of programs
/me starts to program the beginning of a game
/me looks over at the student with the raised hand and calls on him/her
/me begins to look over everyone's projects and grades them
/me shuts down her laptop and puts it in her side bag and heads home.

BACKSTORY
One day little miss leahbea was born and as she got older she ended up being the popular kid she was always kind to everyone and she wanted to be a ocean biologist. Then one day as she was going to school she went to her classes and said I should be a teacher it looks so fun. Then as everyone started to know that she wanted to be a teacher they bullied her so later then she went to a different school and she had a new start. She became the girl who is shy and has a group of friends that hates popular people and she has all A's and she is the person that would be their for you and all that. Then she had to move again she was going to miss her friends and teachers. Her new school was named highschoolrp and she loved it even more she got new friends and met new teacher. By that time she was in college and was ready to be a teacher. When she was ready to graduate she lost her mom, dad she got really sick and lost her mind and thought she could never be a teacher and then she got held back. She is know in college again and she has a hope that she will become a teacher for her mom and dad and pursue her dreams and become the happiest teacher possible. And know she is sitting at her house working at Menards and struggling to pay bills every day thinking about being a teacher reminds her of her hope that she will go through being a teacher for her mom and dad. And know she puts her past in the back and starts a new job and is know filling out the application to become a happy kind and very nice teacher.

IN CHARACTER

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Leahbea Marie King

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Leahbeah

Preferred Name: Miss.leahbea

Religious Denomination: None

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Minnesota

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (0 of years):

Working Experience (12 of years):

Academic Degree: Master degree in biology

Year of Graduation: High School: 2009, University: 2013

Major(s): Science

Minors: language

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: no

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: No

Preferred Teaching Subject: Science

Additional notes about your application (if any): Cannot think of any but please leave a comment on the thing so I can read it and have a good day. Also this is a different email them my Minecraft username so my Minecraft username is llkibblesll

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted
You have met the requirements to become a teacher.
Notes:
The format should have been made better, You should BOLD the questions and not the answers
Also, you said that you could not locate the MegaThread so here you go: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-megathread-v-2.1907/
Please read through it carefully!
Also, the question asked "You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?" was not finished, but I will let you off for it.
You should have specified what teacher rank you wanted to be, I believe it is a biology teacher, but please PM me for another science topic you would like to teach, Chemistry, Physics etc. as we already have a science teacher teaching biology or a whole new subject, PM me if you want a list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread