Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Nickymidd

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Blazing Fury

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

What is your time zone?:
BST (UK)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do

Describe your activity on the server: I am a returning player but plan to be more active

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server: N/A

What are your current roles on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12

Trivia

What subject are you applying to teach?:
P.E

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: So people actually have a class to go too, and give people a chance to show off what they can do

Do you understand that you are applying for the teacher role of UT? Yes

Do you understand if your application is accepted, you will have to undergo teacher training?: Yes

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: The teachers logs are a teachers way of keeping track of what classes you taught, this is important so you get paid the right amount, and have proven your activity in the job

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: The general rules are to use common sense and respect, however rules may differ depending on the teacher and their teaching style. The rules I would apply would be as follows;
1) Participation and engagement is encouraged, you may speak freely if it's on topic and adds to the lesson currently being taught. Questions are encouraged, you may personally request to leave the classroom for reasons such as the restroom or to get water.
2) Even though you are encouraged to speak freely, please remain respectful and allow others to talk. Do not talk over the teacher and wait until others are finished speaking.
3) Bullying and disrespect will not be tolerated, it is important to respect your peers and teachers and have healthy interactions with the people around you.
4) Phones are not to be in hand during class unless specified otherwise.
5) If the class is to leave the classroom it is important to stay with the group, straying from the class will result in being kicked.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: A lot, many many years from different games.

In detail, describe the ranking system of teachers:
- HD
↳ Meaning:
Head of Department
↳ Description: The Head of Department is usually used to describe someone who is considered the "leader" of the subject they're teaching. They're an individual who has been in the field for a considerable amount of time with enough experience for them to be labeled as the head of their department. They are usually high up in the chain of command, making them authority figures for the ranks below them. They are also considered managers and are in charge of making sure the lower chain of command is in order.

- QT
↳ Meaning:
Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A qualified teacher is labeled as someone who has been in their field long enough to have earned the label. They've completed their training and have set a good example for other teachers and students alike. They usually aid in the training of unqualified teachers and are considered authority figures for them. Once you achieve the role of QT teacher you can earn a base salary of ¥400,000.

- NQT
↳ Meaning:
Newly Qualified Teacher
↳ Description: A newly qualified teacher is someone who has been in the field for a reasonable amount of time and has undergone basic training for them to reach this level. As of being hired, they can earn ¥350,000. They are still considered new and inexperienced but are far more experienced than the fresh blood who are UT teachers.

- UT
↳ Meaning:
Unqualified Teacher
↳ Description: An unqualified teacher is an individual who has just been hired and has just gone through basic training or hasn't received it yet. Their higher-ups including NQT, QT, and HD teachers are often responsible for aiding them in their new environment and teaching them the ropes.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

Teachers are important, otherwise this wouldn’t be a school rp server, the salary depends on how qualified you are and how much you teach. I have noticed lately next to no teachers come online or teach classes, its about time that we get some active teachers and professors before this server loses the school part of it. A lot of the teachers let kids get away with saying and doing what they like in class, its about time teachers were stricter with the rules and do more for students. If I was a teacher I would be strict on the kids when it comes to the rules of my classroom or area I teach if P.E, I reward people for good behavior or them being more active in the class, in my free time I would be marking papers and trying to survive in my own home.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Without teachers it wouldn’t be much of a school rp. Teachers are there to help teach kids about things they will need later on in life.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?: The lesson planning system the school works on is called MosCoW which stands for the following; Must Have: The requirements that must be met for the lesson to be understandable and comprehensible, therefore students will get the most out of it. Should Have: Important concepts that would add to the lesson beneficially but are not crucial. Could Have: A concept that would be nice to add, but is in no way crucial, they don't affect the lesson. Won't Have: There is no use for these requirements, they often add very little to the overall lesson.

Character Information

Describe the character: How do they look and act? What makes them unique and different?
I never really thought much about my characters looks, but she is about 5ft 8 not too short or too tall, she has some muscle but not a lot, I know vague. She has long blue hair and blue eyes, she has pale skin too, she wears a shiny umbreon outfit and can be a bit on the shy side. After losing her brother she has tried to be more vocal and outgoing, She loves pokemon in particular the eevee evolutions and likes her collection of cuddly toys. She has a childlike mindset but can be very mature when she wants to be. If she becomes a teacher she will learn to come out of her shell more.

What is their outlook on students and their co-workers? She’s nervous that students will mock her for teaching when she’s so young and she really looks forward to meeting her co-workers and making some new friends.

What are their plans for the future? She wants to buy a house where she and her two friends can live together peacefully and maybe get herself a partner and family in the future too.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I walk up to them and give them a warning for there language, if they carry on I put them in detention and if they still keep going I will talk to the headmaster/mistress to discuss other punishments better suited for them.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Grab a whistle if I am wearing one and blow it hard, otherwise I would yell at them to quiet down or the next person that speaks without permission will find themselves in detention.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: She would have something to eat and drink, chat with other members of staff and just relax till her next lesson.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me
asks the students to line up and prepare to go outside to do some volleyball, she makes sure everyone is lined up nicely before taking them out to the volleyball courts making sure everyone stays together. Once outside she would pick a couple of people to be the leaders and pick their teams then split them between the courts. She monitors the kids playing these games and eventually calls out the winning team giving them stickers for a job well done, however anyone showing bad sportsmanship will not receive the sticker.

/me after class she checks everyone’s class work and begins to mark it, she is harsh but fair with her marking and anyone that has got everything correct she gives a sticker for a job well done.

/me goes around the classroom making sure that everything is clean, neat and tidy ready for the next class, she makes sure that she has all the books needed for the students that will be attending her class.

/me sits at her desk deciding on which sport to do for P.E today, she waits for the class to enter the room then does a class vote on what the kids would like to do. Once she has the answer to that question she will take them outside to play that sport. Once the class is over she will let them vote for the next sport of choice for there next lesson with her.

Backstory
Blazing Fury decided after she finished school that if she couldn’t get into the college exams she would go for a job instead. She had seen first hand as a student how bad the staff were and how few actually taught anything, so decided she would apply to be a teacher. She knew people would mock her for being a teenage teacher, but surely that was better than no teachers at all right? She wondered at times how long the school would even exist for with the lack of staff teaching and the other students doing adult things in “private” areas of the school. She didn’t really do much in her childhood, she had a brother named chris, sadly he died after crossing a gang member for kissing the guys want to be boyfriend. Blazing missed her brother a lot, both of them were orphans and so never knew their parents and what they wanted out of them and their future. Chris for a short time got adopted but yer…that didn’t end well. Blazing hoped that when she grew up she would find life easier, instead she made friends who then wanted to live with her, but with so little money they all struggled to find a place they could all afford together. She just hoped that if she got a job she could help provide for them all and make life nicer for them all. Only time will tell if she even gets the job or jobs she is aiming to get to help provide for the three of them.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name (First & Last only):
Blazing Fury
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Fury
Preferred Name: Blazing or Fury

Age (Minimum is 25): 18
Religious Denomination: None
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: White British
Current Location: Karakura