mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied teacher apply *deadly_gamertube

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN deadly_gamertube (johnny)
Previous bans: none

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents?: i totally understand !

Describe your activity on the server:i am now a student! my activitys are going to school homework mostly

Do you have Discord (if so, what's your discord username)? no i dont .

Do you have a microphone? no but can pourchasse one really fast !

List your current and past applications: i dint do any other application

What is your motivation for applying?: i love roleplaying and ive played minecraft for 5years ore more and this is the most wonderful roleplay server ever and also heard that a lot of teachers were missing so there would be place for others

Have you read the megathread for Teachers?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-code-of-conduct.1038/?
Have you read https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/faculty-handbook.1981/ ?
yes i did and studied them and will more

You want to start a school field trip, what would you do?
i would have to talk to the principal.
As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class:
a teacher must set a adequate amount of paper work and homework in all subject a teacher must mark grades carfully a teacher need to be ready every class and not improvise a teacher may have additional work a record of attendante for every teacher will be kept.
Summarize your previous experience (both in general and teacher wise):
i have been student for a good time and vie with teachers carefully and how they work ask many question ! ( dont understand fully this question)
List the ranks of teachers, starting from the bottom leading to the top:

********** do later
Have you read & understood the megathread that is in Roleplay Documents > Teachers?
yno i did not it sayd error when i wanted to read it

From your perspective as of right now, identify one thing you would change about the Teacher Group. Why would you change that?
?

KNOWLEDGE

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose to they serve, what salary they get. Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
teaching is a really fun experience teaching kids i think is always fun ! teacher get payd around 50-55k a year forum my knowledge . teacher can teach many subjetcs like math english est. forum my knowledge what teacher don free time is correct exams/test/homework forum students teacher are working hard all the time and maybe sometime they go shopping take care of kids have fun with there friends on free time!

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server:
teachers are everything for schoolRP because they are a big part of the roleplay for kids !

Describe the ranking system of teachers:
(un understud question)
What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
every teacher needs to be ready for a class they may not improve . teachers may have a notebook of what there class is going to be !

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
mycharactor is called johnny (name can be changed if wanted) he is 6:2 and is really nice sweet and always happy to teach he will be helping students with deficultys and will always be there if school need !

SCENARIOS

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
i will bring them all in my class and that to them and ask (if theres a fifty or anything going on) if not i will tell them for the first time to not swear and that wearing is inpolite and ugly i will tell them that if i catch them again swearing i will send them to détention and send a note /email to their parents explaning why

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?
i will raise my voice a bit and say ( quiet down theres a leçon going on) the student must stop talking or i will kit them out (if needed )

When in a teacher lounge, how does your character act?
a teacher must always be in rôle always be police and respect full to other teachers.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom.
johnny my charactor is going to be serious in class but will make some small jokes to make the kids laugh and have a good time but if a student is not respecfull and nice over his eiders ( me) i will not be happy

BACKSTORY

his name was johnny a great boy who loved school and had really good friends! he loved to see the teacher teach there subject. he always had good grades. he always hopped to be a teacher one day.
when johnny was in university he did all the thing he could to become a teacher ! he finally became one! johnny started teaching math that wasent his choice of subject but he still did his job and wass so happy he then move forum math class of 7 grade to science of 9grade he loved that class the students were funny nice and respectfull. but then the year went by and he got moved to the glass of 10 grade english oh got it was a really hard year for johnny the student were mean not respect full and so mean. johnny was really mad that year and sayd to himself that he will never teach again its over im done with this.... but was he the love johnny had for teaching was to strong. So he woke up one day and went to class and made thing starigth he made ll the students listen to him and if one student talk about something else but not his class mr johnny would get him out of the class and if the student would of done it multiple times it was a détention that he gave. the students dint like mr johnny that year and he dint like that but he had to be rude to have respect in his class. the year went by and mr johnny got stanferd to a other school not because he rasent good at the old school the old teacher came back so mr johnny got send to a french school and mr johnny was happy because he speak french for a long time ! so then mr johnny stayed at that position french class of grade 8 and 9. the end.

IN CHARACTER

SECTION 1: would love to have a french class at school if not will be drama teacher

Full Name: jonathan robert York
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): MR
Given Name(s):johnny/ jonathan/ mr york
Preferred Name: any

Religious Denomination: none
Marital Status: single

Nationality: canadian
Current Location: sitting at home !

SECTION 2: Academic Détails

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6 years years
Working Experience (# of years): 9 years

Academic Degree: bachelor also french and drama

Year of Graduation: 2007
Major(s):french if added/ drama
Minors: science historie english

Native Languages: french
Other Languages:english

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: yes
Preferred Teaching Subject:
drama and french
Additional notes about your application (if any):
i want to early apologize for gramar mistakes i have a different language keyboard.

Adym

Level 145
Denied
Bold your format questions.
Unbold your answers.
Multiple grammatical issues.
Lack of detail provided when giving answers to format questions.
You must be able to speak English properly to become a teacher on SchoolRP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread