[OOC section]
In Game Name:
AyeItz_Ashlee
School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teacher's Assistant
How often do you log onto the server?:
I believe in the beginning of June
Do you have TeamSpeak3?
I sadly do not but I do have Skype and discord! If needed, I will add it to my phone/computer.
Do you have a microphone?
I sadly do not have a microphone, but I am sure somewhere around these two months I will be able to afford one. I actually do have a microphone but it only works for my phone, but you don't have to worry! I have Skype and discord on my phone!
Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned once for about 1 hour [I Believe] for Meta Gaming about 3 weeks after joining onto the server. I think I deserved it though since I didn't read the rules and did not understand what it meant.
Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Of Course! I stay up a lot and I get on almost everyday. I am very active.
Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I understand.
In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Well this role I am playing of, she will have her reading glasses. She loves drama class. She is very cooperative and responsible. She loves sushi, of course. She will be having pink hair along with a red and dark grey sweater.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
I have joined 1 rp server, but it didn't give me that much experience because that server was based on dating only. There wasn't any teachers or classes. But I have learned so much on this server!
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
If given a role, or if you have chosen a role, you better play it that way or it'll be fail rp.
Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
I am actually. I T.A. for my P.E. Teacher in 7th grade. Now I am in 9th grade. I helped the students learn certain types of sports and give the teacher a hand, like write down their mile times, and reps on workout.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
Stay calm and try to stop the student. If he/she still curses at me, I'll call in the Teacher in. If the situation hasn't stopped, bringing in the V.P or a higher staff to come help deal with the problem.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
Be brave, and accept it, of course. I'm always opened for risky challenges.
Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Stop them and tell them why they shouldn't do it. If rejected, I'll file a report on the forums.
[IC section]
Applicant Name: Ashlee Vang
Chosen Job: T.A.

Motivation for Joining YHS:

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Because I'm equipped to help the school achieve its educational goals. I would define myself as a problem solver and a team worker who thrives on rising up to challenges and on achieving objectives.

I have a thorough understanding of the school's mission and I believe that my personality and skills put me in the right position to help create a stimulating learning environment. Since I identify with your values and mission, I am committed to inspiring students to adopt them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread