mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teacher Assistant applycation

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyChef

Level 0
In Game Name: ChefKroket

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teacher Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: Almost everyday I play 3-4 Hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes.

Do you have a microphone? Im going to buy one soon.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Multiple times mostly FailRP and twice Metagaming

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I will play almost everyday

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes I understand that I get fired when I fail as my roleplay character

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I'm going to be a teacher assistant that wants to help every teacher and every time. I'll do everything that a teacher asks and I'll get food, drinks and other stuff the teacher needs for him.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Not really. I've never helped a teacher before but I hope I'll learn it fast!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well, I've been on the server for months so i think I have some roleplay experience.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I do everything that the teacher asks me,

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I'd give him detention. But I can't do that because im just an assistant, the teacher will decide if he/she gets detention.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I'll do anythings that's askedto do.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I'll tell him its not realistic what he/she does.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Chef
Chosen Job: Teacher assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I love helping teachers with stuff

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: Because i'd do anything for a teacher / other school employee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread