School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teacher Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:
I log a lot on the weekends and weekdays I spend a lot of time on here
Do you have discord? Yup it's Madi(Online)#4772

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
The Teacher Assistants have the role to help kids that are struggling in classes and they can go sit and help them.
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes I do, I have roleplayed for other people to.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Role playing on a wide range of servers in mine craft typically being what it is and the person who makes it realstic

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Teacher Assistants Will have to be in the class that teacher needs them to be in and I will help the students in the class.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would be like Please stand outside and I will try to see what the problem is and if they are still swearing I will give them a Detention.
You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would be brave and do the hazardous job done in exceptional time.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Kayla Ana Loon
Chosen Job:Teacher Assistant
Motivation for Joining YHS: Ever since I was a little kid I dreamed of being a teacher and Helping kids to be Motivated in class by actives.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants? I am kind hearted person with a passion for the students I care for , I want them always try to succeed in life how hard it is just keep trying always and never give up.

TechJD

Level 43
Denied.

Reason:
-you aren’t allowed to be a teacher assistant at 17. That is too young.

- I think you meant to apply as if you were your character now but you are supposed to apply in the ic section as the new adult character to want to be.

Users who are viewing this thread