TreeKatt

Level 10
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
TreeKatt

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teacher’s Assistant .

How often do you log onto the server?:
Every day, unless I’m away. I play 1-2 hours a day. Sometimes I play more often, like when it’s a weekend or I’m off school.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
No sorry.

Do you have a microphone?
No sorry again.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I have been banned twice. Once for Meta-Gaming (but I didn’t know what it was at the time, and I was new to the Server.) When I got banned, I don’t really know, but it was at the old school - maybe a month or so after I joined. I got the second ban for saying something - I meant shift but I forgot the F in shift... That happened when Connor became Staff.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes, I do recognise I could be ICly Fired. If I’m not follow the rules, or Doing my job right.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: Help the teachers, hand out papers, keep the class quiet, help teach the class with the teacher, remind people of the rules, doesn’t swear (just like a teacher).

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
In real life I assist the teacher with similar duties as on roleplay.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been playing SchoolRp for awhile - probably about a year, so I do have a bit.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job is to assist the teachers with whatever they need. They might ask me to hand out papers, help a student, keep the class in line, and many other things.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I will talk to them, or walk away. If they keep doing it or follow. I may let staff know someone is cursing and calling me pathetic.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I do it, follow the rules he/she gave me and be safe.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
Tell them they may want to stop or they could get hurt or worse – die! If they continue, get a Teacher or staff whichever is on at the time.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
TreeKatt
Chosen Job: Teacher’s Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS
: I love YHS and I have always wanted to be a part of this amazing team - so I decided to apply!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I am loyal, always follow rules, and I want to help teach kids with the Teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread