Denied Teaching Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvanStrong

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name: IvanStrong

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: I attempt to long in to the server on a daily basis but at times i might not be able to log in due to family issues.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes i will do my best to be on the server as much as possible.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My role would be to assist any people associated with the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have high grades so i may be about to assist any teacher or student in there work. I have also assisted a few of the staff members before.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: As an teaching assistant I must help any teacher in there class work. That includes grading, cleaning the class room, or being any assistance at all. Also if I were to be a teaching assistant I would also be required to help any students whether it is showing them around the school, helping them with there homework ect...

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would simply try to not pick a fight with them and instead report them to a teacher or any member in the staff that is available at the moment.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would stay clam and listen to every word the School Principal would say, also if I am holding on to a book, I would take notes. After listening to the School Principal I would make haste to my assignment but would also continue to do my duties as a Teaching Assistant.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would start of by getting there attention without yelling or talking to loudly, next I would tell them that he/she is doing something they aren't supposed to do and question them. If they were to stop doing there job i would report to the Principle or a member of the staff and ask if they would send someone over to finish what the other employee was doing.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Teaching Assistant Application
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: I joined YHS to have some fun and maybe even help the server.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: As far as i know there aren't any other people applying for this job and because there is only one other teaching assistant i fear that other teachers may not be given as much assistance as others. Also I would like to see the school having classes more often than usual and since there aren't much teachers on the campus as often as the every day students the teachers may need assistance calming the class down, assisting students in there class work ect...

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Denied
Bad spelling, and a overall rushed/bad application that certainly isn't long enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread