mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Teaching Assistant Application

EmmaFTW

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
MissingRP
School Employee Role you are Applying For: I am applying for Teaching Assistant.

How often do you log onto the server?: I mostly log when I finish my classes until I fall asleep.

Do you have discord? MissingLemons#5412

Do you have a microphone? Yes, I do, and I go into calls quite frequently.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I never got banned , and I'd like to keep it that way.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I do, I am on the server for at least 8 hours a day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do understand.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Teacher Assistant is a very necessary role to have whithin a school, especially more mainstream schools as while the teacher is the host of all the information in the class, the teaching assistant can keep the class calm, support students individually in work so instead of the teacher being the only one that's covering 30 students, you can have two, dividing responsibilities easier. The Teaching assistant can keep an eye on the whole class while the teacher's explaining some things. Their role isn't as high as a teacher's , though they still gain acces to some resource to at least support the teachers and students.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, I do not have any experience with this, but I am a swift learner so I am always motivated to try something new.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I've been role-playing for nearly three years on different servers. I gained a great understanding of how Role-Playing works, the rules of it and how to make i t intricate and exiting.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: No, I am not familiar with that job , as I have never been one , as I mentioned in one of the questions.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: During these times , it's important to remain professional. You may get offended or not, keeping professionalism is very important in this matter.
First of all, I'd tell the student to stop talking like that because he wouldn't know how it is to have a job. If he wouldn't stop , I'd give him a warning, asking him nicely to stop. If he'd keep it up, I'd give him a second warning. At the third warning I'd go find a higher rank, like the Dean/Vice-Principal or the Principal telling them what happened, letting them continue with the situation.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: It may be concerning that it is hazadrous and my life would be put at risk. However, in Japan, respect is of utmost importance, and I am more than willing to obey and complete the given task, whatever it takes.
I'd tell her that I would try my best to complete the task, after, I'd try to think how I could make the job less dangerous than it already is, asking former/current employees who already completed it how they did it.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: First of all, I'd start questioning the male/female what they're trying to do. After being told, I would try to think of any methods that can be used to make it less dangerous, and I'd help the employee with the task, assuming that I'm free. I would keep an eye on any objects/surroundings that might harm us, then I'd question myself if it's safe or not. If the job would be too dangerous, I'd go on and suggest improvements if possible.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Cheryl Blarre.
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining KHS: When I was a kid , I always enjoyed helping my friends with their homework when they were stuck. I usually helped them during class breaks or even in class. Gradually, my attitude towards helping others in trying to help them understand the subject came to the attention of one of my teachers, who was a head teacher during that time.I was put in the position of a class prefect. I helped out my teacher every time I could, keeping the class in check during the teacher's absence, giving everyone the homework, keeping them quiet, whatever it may be, I did it well and I plan to continue doing it well.
Age (Minimum age is 25): 32

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I personally do not want to say that I should be accepted over the others , but I believe that I am well-mannered, I have patience, resilience, and I think as an assistant I can support classes in a more positive way than others.

Users who are viewing this thread