players online

Accepted Teaching Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
[OOC section]
In Game Name: WolfTheMurderer

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday for at least 5 hours.

Do you have TeamSpeak3? Yes!

Do you have a microphone? Yes!

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes, I can be on fairly often.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I do realize this.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A Teaching Assistant is someone who helps around the classroom. Be it, walking around assisting students with their work, or just tidying up around the classroom. They are usually volunteers or people training to become a teacher. They are the second most responsible in the classroom, first being the teacher.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I have quite a bit of experience in this type of role play and can get into any role play situation fairly easily.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I used to do forum RP when I was younger, which was the beginning of my Role playing experience, later on, I developed a liking for Dungeons and Dragons where I would usually try and set myself into the world we created while playing. I've have done role play on GMod which is horrid, and on other Minecraft servers which I will not name, and have now ended up here.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My role is to help around the classroom with whatever the Teacher tells me to do. I am to support children with their learning activities, and ensure that I can help out in anyway possible around the class be it, helping students with their work, or, just helping with the lesson.

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would ask them to stop as it is disrespectful to say such things, if they continue I am able to tell a Teacher or Staff Member about their actions.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would first make sure I have the gear needed to get the job done safely, then complete the job with caution.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would tell them that what they are doing is wrong/dangerous. If they continue doing it I would have to report them to the School Principal.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mr. Shane Murdier Wolfe
Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant

Motivation for Joining YHS: My motivation for joining is wanting to be apart of something. I want to be able to help out with classes as well as work with the Teachers. I love the feeling of helping people learn something new.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I'm fairly good at Role playing and can fit into any situation fairly easy. I can put my self in a character pretty easily. This server has been a great experience so far, and I would love to play a part in it again.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
You have been employed as a teaching assistant, congratulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread