[OOC section]
In Game Name:
DarkHumor_

School Employee Role you are Applying For:
Teaching Assistant

How often do you log onto the server?:
3-4 hours

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes, i go on teamspeak everyday after school and work.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, i do have microphone

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
Nope, I have not been banned on SchoolRP

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
I will be on most of the day to spend time on the schoolrp. Unless i have homework which will take an hour away from my day.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i do understand what could happen when i have this employment.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a Teaching Assistant, i must do my best to make sure the students in YHS are behaved appropriately on school grounds.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I used to roleplay on another server in the past, which my character was an employee. C
ase manager, It taught me well but i would love to learn more in the future.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Yes im familiar on what a Teacher Assistant
does and how the job functions.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
A teaching assistant or education assistant, is an individual who assists a teacher with instructional responsibilities.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would give him a big warning, if he does it again, i would get the principal involved in which it would teach him a lesson not to do it again.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I would accept the job. Though, if the job is to hard or somewhat very dangerous i would ask for assistance to nearby peers.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would react in a calm matter, by asking he/she to stop messing around, but if they were to respond with a negative attitude i will report to the principal of YHS and discribe the actions they caused in the learning and teaching environment.

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Mr.Dark
Chosen Job: Teaching Assitant

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I would love to make YHS a better and safer area than it is. A Teacher assisant is to make the students in the classroom do what they are supposed to do, making the school and classrooms a good teaching and learning environment.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Not all people get the jobs they want accepted in, infact there should not be a rush. I accept my employment position as i would do my job as much as possible to make sure YHS is a safe and calm place for students and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread