Omega+
I want to be asked questions too!! it looks fun and silly :plead:
(totally will answer)

Iris.fi

Level 35
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich
List all the factions/teams/organizations?? you've joined on srp AND rate and elaborate each one of them out of 10

Ruin

Level 112
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
whats your opinion on the increasing egg prices in Karakura? I find them quite worrying.

Teagansy

Level 9
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
List all the factions/teams/organizations?? you've joined on srp AND rate and elaborate each one of them out of 10
welllll...!!

1. EMS Psych - One of the first factions I actually joined, i enjoy it a lot and rate it a yummy 10/10! Everyone in the faction is amazing and i joined with my wife so i wasn't alone in suffering before exams. We longed for the outside. . . but seriously guys, EMS is amazing. especially the lead and higher ups so huge shoutout to my homies up there

2. Teacher - I joined teacher. . not that long ago i would say! I enjoy it even though i am quite horrified of hosting classes alone. (Im scared of students.) BUTTTTTT I rate it also a 10/10, the classes can be fun sometimes! and i love the pay and faction lead.

3. Bonten gang - Im just gonna put it so it makes it look silly, i joined Bonten a while back and at one point became council! I loved being there, everyone in the community was amazing and i got to meet a lot of great friends. Sure, i was inactive at a certain point due to. . reasons! but it was an experience i enjoyed overall! Rate, 8/10

Other than those, i haven't really been in any other factions or teams. I would love to join teams more down the road but my time schedule doesn't align with any! :(

Teagansy

Level 9
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
whats your opinion on the increasing egg prices in Karakura? I find them quite worrying.
I blame a certain two people in ems who are on a burning egg streak. . they drive the prices up with the BURNING!! My pockets can no longer afford eggs

Teagansy

Level 9
Teagansy
Teagansy
Omega+
who is your favourite character who you've created, and why?
Honestly, I am stuck in between my characters Eve Roberts and Kilya Krovopuskov. I love writing lore so I wrote a lot for both of them which correlates to how I decide to play the character. I'll give reasons for both though, I'm quite indecisive.

Eve is a silly character I play a lot which i know a lot of people see me more on her vs any other character I have. I started playing her from a grade 7, now she is a grade 8. She is also known as a triplet who is played by commurizzim and capitarizzim. (my dearest friends who i love sm). The mother is played by bonnu and the character is absolutely GORG! I have made a lot of connections with people by playing this character and met a lot of awesome people who are now great friends to me. Hey, playing greenie characters can be fun! This character has made a lot of relationships with people who are like family to her now, such as Kure and Alice. When I want to chillax i just play her!

Okay, and now Kilya. . I haven't been playing her THAT long but she was made when I decided to join the EMS faction and i honestly just love playing her because of everyone she knows. I love looking at her skin a lot (blue is my favourite). And I love the personality I play for her. I love how she tries to stay 'caught up with the times' by learning the slangs all the teens use so she can seem cool. I don't really have that many reasons for her being one of my favourites other than me enjoying playing her.

now i think i deserve a dr pepper or two. >3<

Users who are viewing this thread