Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
IGN: Shadonky
DATE: 3/31/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Bigger team housing.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:

Lets talk about team houses. I overheard from others that this has been a little bit of a topic and now I would like to throw in my 2 cents on the matter. No, I don't think we need a frat/soro type of thing again. That's in the past, we move on. I think team houses need to be bigger and completely redone; as nice as these house builds are for SMALL family's and friends; fitting 12 crazy kids in one house is very hard and leaves less room for hangout spots and places outside bedrooms to roleplay.

As a builder, I have a lot of people coming to me about doing their team houses for them in which I have no problem in doing so! However when I have a team coming to me asking me for 12 individual bedrooms for them I have to deny over and over again because its just sadly not possible with how small these houses are. Again, nothing wrong with the current houses! I just think making houses that are an appropriate size for 12+ people would be much more convenient not only for teams but builders who have to build them as well. I am not asking for a house that has 12+ individual bedrooms by no means, just something slightly bigger so the rooms and things that people use for roleplay can be a little expanded and people have the options to do way more in roleplay that isn't just 1 on 1 RP.

I'd suggest building new house types for this case! Which I'm sure can EASILY be done and also fit the current style and scale in which SRP follows, I've seen it done before! I would even love to help with the idea/builds as a builder! I am almost certain that all the team houses are also lined on one street so I don't think it would look all that out of place if there were new builds put there.

I would love to hear the input and opinions/suggestions from the people who ARE currently on teams!

Lizalopod

Level 130
Neutral

Bigger team houses would be nice, but at the same time 12 bedrooms is too far. Just force people to exist in the same room, roomateRP be like

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
+1!!!!!

THE CHEER KITCHEN AND LIVING ROOM IS SOOOO SMALL WHERE DO WE HANG OUT!!!!!!!

BonBons

Level 31
+1 +1 +1 +1 +1 +1
I feel like there should be enough space for each team member to have a room. Having a roomate is fun and all, but eventually it get's over crowded with 3 roommates and little space to RP besides our bedrooms.. or the kitchen, or the one mini living room with a carpet and a TV. Our team house currently feels small enough, even though we're about to host tryouts and bring new people in.

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
Neutral

Bigger team houses would be nice, but at the same time 12 bedrooms is too far. Just force people to exist in the same room, roomateRP be like
Shes not saying give bigger houses just a different build really so its easier to build in and actually fit people in ;_;, 100% we all shouldnt get our own room but even with EVERYONE sharing a room there isnt much space in the house to build other things

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
+1

most of the football rooms are shoved into the basement cause there's really no where else to put them, it made the basement extremely small we don't have many places to roleplay in the house despite having 4-5 shared rooms and 2-3 single rooms (one of those single rooms is just in the attic and it's for the captain).

in reality, no one does roommate rp because it's either "invasive" to your roleplays with others outside your team or you aren't on at the same time as your roommate. THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH SHARING ROOMS IM NOT TRYING TO SAY THAT, even if we get a differently formatted house to make it easier to fit rooms there are still gonna be people sharing rooms but it'll just allow those rooms to be placed better and give more space for us to personalize the house instead it being 95% bedrooms.

photos are of the football basement- its just a long hallway...
1680308769159.png1680308790540.png

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
+1 I'm not a part of sports at all, but I have been inside of the houses and they do not fit all the members comfortably.

draculary

Level 41
Authorization Team
draculary
draculary
Omega
+1 It’d open a lot more RP opportunity just as shadonk stated, it doesn’t HAVE to be 12 rooms but big enough to make hang out areas or not have a really small kitchen that poor rini struggles with. Another +1 cause its shadonk c:

rieums

Level 42
rieums
rieums
Omega
+1
There's not many hangout spots for players to roleplay anymore, and the size of the team houses has contributed to this.

violentgrl

Level 6
IGN: Shadonky
DATE: 3/31/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Bigger team housing.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Lets talk about team houses. I overheard from others that this has been a little bit of a topic and now I would like to throw in my 2 cents on the matter. No, I don't think we need a frat/soro type of thing again. That's in the past, we move on. I think team houses need to be bigger and completely redone; as nice as these house builds are for SMALL family's and friends; fitting 12 crazy kids in one house is very hard and leaves less room for hangout spots and places outside bedrooms to roleplay.

As a builder, I have a lot of people coming to me about doing their team houses for them in which I have no problem in doing so! However when I have a team coming to me asking me for 12 individual bedrooms for them I have to deny over and over again because its just sadly not possible with how small these houses are. Again, nothing wrong with the current houses! I just think making houses that are an appropriate size for 12+ people would be much more convenient not only for teams but builders who have to build them as well. I am not asking for a house that has 12+ individual bedrooms by no means, just something slightly bigger so the rooms and things that people use for roleplay can be a little expanded and people have the options to do way more in roleplay that isn't just 1 on 1 RP.

I'd suggest building new house types for this case! Which I'm sure can EASILY be done and also fit the current style and scale in which SRP follows, I've seen it done before! I would even love to help with the idea/builds as a builder! I am almost certain that all the team houses are also lined on one street so I don't think it would look all that out of place if there were new builds put there.

I would love to hear the input and opinions/suggestions from the people who ARE currently on teams!
preach babe x

luvkaiix

Level 34
+1 for real. Bruh the HS swim house dont even have a pool unlike the col swim... Lowkey it makes no sense at all.
But yes i believe we deserve more space for a team house. The houses just ... don't fit all 10-12 team members in it without feeling squished

Also if you guys don't mind tellin me; who made your signatures???!! I want one-

Users who are viewing this thread