players online

Team Housing Suggestion

fuwwa

Level 21
fuwwa
fuwwa
Rich
1+
12 people in a house which would at most fit 6 comfortably. Regardless of roommate roleplay, you need to understand that to FIT a roommate you need another bed in that room. Some of these rooms cannot fit another bed. It makes sense for a house holding twelve people only has enough room/ facilities to hold four people at a time. If you want to encourage people joining teams, give them incentive with the chance of a desirable living space =3

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
+1

if teams are going to be given specific houses, and the member counts of teams are going to be so large then yeah, house height(?) is a good variable to change

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Definitely not. Team housing is a great aspect to add to our roleplay and makes the server even more realistic. -1 to the counter argument
Team houses are in no way realistic to the server. A bunch of students all living inside a house with no actual guardian makes no sense, and the regions are a pain to deal with. Imo team houses should be completely wiped and replaced with dorms :)

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
Team houses are in no way realistic to the server. A bunch of students all living inside a house with no actual guardian makes no sense, and the regions are a pain to deal with. Imo team houses should be completely wiped and replaced with dorms :)
While I do agree with it being unrealistic, most of Karakura isnt realistic.. i mean, half the people on the server icly dont have parents and are mostly homeless! why are grade sevens homeless? Why are there 18 year olds in gangs and killing people as if that is normal? Its just how it is sadly. I feel dorms would be cool but also very hard and would split up roleplay between teams and I feel it would just be another frat/soro situation. Unless there was some way to divide them by teams, if that makes sense? Housing is easier because it blends in with its surroundings and there are already placements for them seeing as there is an entire street(s)? dedicated for team housing.

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
I feel like realism shouldn't matter in a situation we know it will help players in. +1 for team housing improvements, and if it helps "justify" it with realism, lots of students end up having roommates around the 18-on age mark.

Realism as a whole shouldn't always be the priority when we aren't a real city, it's a fictional one that follows anime logic more. (Highschoolers living alone with parents not around and shena****ns ensues)

Team housing has become one of the easiest places to go for roleplay, and is great for player bonding oocly as well. They should probably expand either into basements or slight horizontal adjustments rather than stacking on extra floors. But tbh I'm a big fan of roommates I think that part needs to stay to some degree.

The issue with dorms is that they aren't as space efficient as houses, unless you... Make a house sized dorm. There's also an interesting novelty to team houses.

cho0ii

Level 174
Community Team
Event Team
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

The team houses are tiny, we definitely need them bigger.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- Sports houses have quite a lot of room, as well as a hangout for each College and Highschool which are fairly spacious and should be used for larger events. The bobcat hangout for one was actively used for roleplay a year ago, soon the Bobcat captains and event teams will have permission to edit it​

Users who are viewing this thread