Team Housing

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
IGN: Shadonky
DATE: 7/24/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Fair team housing sizes !! pls for the love of god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
OKAY SO. As some if not most of you on teams are aware the sizing when it comes to the plots/housing for teams is INCREDIBALLY unfair. I have had this conversation with so many people and 100% of the time, I'm agreed with so.. yeah. I myself used to be a builder for the server and I was requested to do LOTS of team housing builds to fit up to 12 people, and you can probably understand where my frustration comes from when I tell you that with some of these houses.. you CAN NOT FIT 12 people in most if not all of them.

Forever ago, I had made a similar to suggestion to this. I feel as though team housing specifically should be given a custom house to fit all of its member's comfortably. Most teams NEED to fit up 12 people per house.. and with some of these housing plots its nearly impossible to do. And if you DO somehow fit everyone, it leaves little to NO space for roleplay outside of bed rooms.

For example, I am currently on the HS cheer team. If my entire team wanted to talk and roleplay casually in our house, we would all have to go outside because there just isn't enough room for us all to stand comfortable together.. and I'm sure you can understand how annoying that must be. I find it incredibly unfair that some teams with little members have bigger houses than the teams with 12 members, we have to struggle to fit an entire team in an itty bitty house while other teams can do so with ease.

Now you may be wondering what my actual suggestion is when it comes to a solution.. make custom houses for teams!!!!! PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!! This would solve so many issues and just make everyone much more comfortable and motivated to actually roleplay with their teams outside of school! Kiminouso had responded to my old thread forever ago with this in quote. "Sports houses have quite a lot of room, as well as a hangout for each College and Highschool which are fairly spacious and should be used for larger events. The bobcat hangout for one was actively used for roleplay a year ago, soon the Bobcat captains and event teams will have permission to edit it". Whilst I do understand that both Bobcats and Spartans have team hangouts such as the bowling alley, unfortunately these things are NOT used unless its for a planned event. "Sports houses have quite a lot of room" This just isn't true for every team house. The ONLY houses I have seen that are able to COMFORTABLY fit all of its members and STILL have enough room for roleplay/activities outside of their bedrooms is the list below.
- HS Male/Female FB
- College Male/Female FB
- HS Swim
- College cheer
- HS Female VB
This is only a few of the house designs that I have seen comfortably fit all of its members ..and that's just BARELY! Then you have the houses for HS Cheer, HS male VB, HS baseball and HS Male basketball.. and so on. These houses are just way to small to fit everyone. I am sure the members of said teams can vouch for themselves..!

I do hope this suggestion does get some attention and a solution that isn't just 'they have their hangouts' because no offence but the hangouts suck and no one really uses them.. sorry!! Anyways sorry for the ramble.. !

If you have complaints about sport housing and you are NOT on a sport, make a new post for yourself xx

Last edited:

Ecocide

Level 32
3Eco
3Eco
Omega+
I feel bad for the people with smaller houses, HS male football has such a BOMB ass house and hs cheer is all smushed together

bmei

Level 10
+1
as said in the original post it limits our roleplay opportunities, ik some people will say to just go somewhere else but sometimes teams want to have a private place to bond - saying this as a hs cheerleader

londonview

Level 4
szzsss
szzsss
Rich
+1
please consider this, it's super unfair to those who cant even use the house for purposes other than it just being there lol

Last edited:

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
Whilst I do understand that both Bobcats and Spartans have team hangouts such as the bowling alley, unfortunately these things are NOT used unless its for a planned event.
If this is the case, then encourage people to use the designated hangout spots more frequently. I understand this is easier said than done, but as someone who has had access to the bobcat chats for years now, I haven't actually seen much do-ing.

You don't need bigger housing, you guys already have basements and attics that most players don't have access to. I won't say that it's easy to fit 12 beds into a house of this size, but I do think it's possible to make it work if you make some compromises. I know that's not the type of thing you like to hear, but as it currently stands, teams already get more than enough privilege when it comes to housing, I don't think it's fair to the rest of the playerbase if they got even more.

RebelZane

Level 10
If this is the case, then encourage people to use the designated hangout spots more frequently. I understand this is easier said than done, but as someone who has had access to the bobcat chats for years now, I haven't actually seen much do-ing.

You don't need bigger housing, you guys already have basements and attics that most players don't have access to. I won't say that it's easy to fit 12 beds into a house of this size, but I do think it's possible to make it work if you make some compromises. I know that's not the type of thing you like to hear, but as it currently stands, teams already get more than enough privilege when it comes to housing, I don't think it's fair to the rest of the playerbase if they got even more.
It is possible to do so but its VERY tight, during the time I was involved in it 2-3 people had to share a single bedroom, yes its possible but its also very tightly in one area, anyways.. Final take on it.

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
You don't need bigger housing, you guys already have basements and attics that most players don't have access to.
Yes, we have access to the attic but some attics can fit one person only whilst other houses can fit at most 3-4! And to be honest.. who wants a stone bedroom anyway.. its so ugly. In my opinion it's completely unfair to the teams that have a larger member count. I'm asking for fairness! that is all.
Also.. no one really cares for the hangouts, there's nothing to really use them for aside from events.. which I already stated before !

violentgrl

Level 6
+1

Bruh, getting the Cheer house redone made me realise EXACTLY how bad the sizes are, especially compared to other team houses...

Users who are viewing this thread