mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Technical Support?

Jinyoung

Level 6
So, I have been trying to get on SRP for weeks now.. however, my ping and everything else on my network is working fine with other public servers like Hypixel, InvadedPVP and many more. SRP hub can be pinged and that I am able to connect to it without any problems. But when I enter the main server of SRP it loads me in, but disconnects me instantly.

I don't know if its a bug in my part, but when I use my mobile data.. It kinda works well? but then again, I got some roles on SRP like teacher and KPD.. and I really wouldnt want to get kicked out of inactivity for it. I have already lost my football role too :(

If so.. or anyone knows how to fix this please let me know. In the account of knowing, I have restarted my PC, Reinstalled Minecraft, Restarted and Rebooted my Router. If there's a file i need to delete on .minecraft, idk what that is. so please help. I use the ip address play.schoolrp.net

I am sure some people had encountered the same problem as I have. I just really couldnt find a fix.. I am resulting to moving to MC bedrock but i doubt my java account and bedrock would connect anyway. :(

Unshared

Level 9
Hey,

Have you tried using 1.13.2 optifine or asking an online staff member to /spawn you when you are loading in on SRP? You have no issue joining the hub right?

Jinyoung

Level 6
Hey,

Have you tried using 1.13.2 optifine or asking an online staff member to /spawn you when you are loading in on SRP? You have no issue joining the hub right?
yes i have used optifine 1.13.2 and it still wont work.
yes i have no problems connecting to the hub just the main srpserver. ill try to contact an admin and ask them to bring me to spawn but i will only be able to access the hub thats it..

Unshared

Level 9
Hi,

Some people are experiencing the same issue but its within a time frame everyday, have you tried to find out which time you are able to join? Or it is the whole day?

Jinyoung

Level 6
Hi,

Some people are experiencing the same issue but its within a time frame everyday, have you tried to find out which time you are able to join? Or it is the whole day?
uh, since my university did start like 3 days ago, I am only able to join around night time for me. but i am not able to join from that time frame till morning. so I would say it is like the whole day maybe? or just cause those time frames has about 200+ people on and it throttles my connection. However, I am waiting for my connection restart at the end of the month to see if my internet speed would be able connect through. it must just really be wifi issues at most but i am still confused of how I am able to play hypixel and other servers.. but not srp, I would ask to get my player data or my cache reset, but i really dont want to lose my items and all.

NukaRndz

Level 53
uh, since my university did start like 3 days ago, I am only able to join around night time for me. but i am not able to join from that time frame till morning. so I would say it is like the whole day maybe? or just cause those time frames has about 200+ people on and it throttles my connection. However, I am waiting for my connection restart at the end of the month to see if my internet speed would be able connect through. it must just really be wifi issues at most but i am still confused of how I am able to play hypixel and other servers.. but not srp, I would ask to get my player data or my cache reset, but i really dont want to lose my items and all.

Okay, I know I'm not staff so my mention here may or may not be headed by you, but I'll try my best to help you out, engineering is a field I focus my studies around, and troubleshooting is apart of that.
I have the exact same issue when I'm on a certain internet connection. This being said I cant connect to SRP using my phones hotspot, or the second WiFi we have hooked up in my house. Could you possibly have an unstable connection?? This is something I personally have not been able to solve, but the second I switch what connection I'm on, I am able to connect.
Sometimes I place my finger on it being the player count and that not being enough for your computer itself to handle, and here's where I make my best shot to say, lower your render distance and have someone teleport you to the most unpopulated spot on the map rather than spawn. This happened to work for @MikeShotGaming when I was staff, I used to teleport him outside of the map all the time just so he could load into the server, as for some reason we discovered SchoolRoleplay renders in more than you have your computer set to render in.
Most of the time the response you'll get in someone trying to help is to change versions and lower your render distance, but I don't even necessarily know if chaining your version makes a huge difference, sometimes people are not able to load in using 1.13 but are using 1.14 and this is something I havens been able to test because I myself don't have any issues with it.
I don't think this is an issue on SRP's part even though it happens to multiple people on a constant basis. It could be the connection you're on based on my research on who and who has not been able to connect to the server over this happening for some people for the last few months.
(Do Not: This is all just a guess based on what I personally have previously done and seen.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread