players online

Accepted Technician App.

Xander

Level 3
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Xander_San

School Employee Role you are Applying For: School Technician

How often do you log onto the server?:2-6 hours a day.

Do you have TeamSpeak3?:Yes

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:Once for mingeing. It was a 3 hour ban.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:Yes

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:Yes

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The job of a Technician is to work around the school to help teachers with possible internet or tech. problems in general.This job can also be very difficult if you mess one thing up it can mess the whole system.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: I used to roleplay with my friends all the time. It was mainly SchoolRP so yes i have.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: Well i roleplayed with my friends, family, and even strangers. I was also on this server since it started way back in 2015.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:The role of the technician is to fix/add/or even remove computers and other technology around the school. The technician is also supposed to follow what the Head Tech. commands him to do.
[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: Give them a warning and only one because, I need to focus on my job. If they continue i will report them to a teacher, principle, etc.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:At first i would question what i was doing but, still carry out the order. I would also make sure that students would not fall in harms way because of the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: Ask them if what they are doing is safe. If they respond yes i would continue a little suspicious, If not i would report it to the Vice Principle or Principle

[IC section]
Applicant Name
: Xander A.
Chosen Job:Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: I would love the experience of working for your High school. This could change my whole life!

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am a dedicated and loyal person. I would never let my school down!

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
You have minor punctuation issues present in the OOC section. Although in my opinion i think you have what it takes to be "Technician". Congratulations!

Make sure to PM me on the forums, so you may receive your prefix.

Users who are viewing this thread