Status
Not open for further replies.

Pursa

Level 1
[OOC section]
In Game Name:
Pursa

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: I log onto the server, for the most part, every day unless i have something to do. I log onto the server for 4-5 hours or more per day and that's only if I have nothing to do, however, sometimes I do only stay on for 3 hours just because sometimes i stay up all night.

Do you have discord? Yes i do my discord is ChromaBlue#3422

Do you have a microphone? Yes I do, however sometimes it doesn't work but i will hopefully be getting a new microphone soon

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, I have been banned before and it was because I was saying stuff that was too bloody and I got temp-banned or perm-banned for it. I have never been banned before or after that and I have never been warned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: Yes I can ensure you that I will be on actively and whenever you need me. I will make sure I contact the head of the school employee's if anything comes up in relates to me having to not be online. I can ensure you that I will be online for at least 5-6 hours every day.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I fully understand that if I'm not doing what I'm supposed to or if I'm breaking rules that I can be fired from my position as a School Technician.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: A School Technician is a person who fixes any computer problem that the student or teacher may have. My job as a School Technician would be to fix computers relating to maybe having a virus or possibly fixing an issue with a software. My job would revolve around me spending time around a computer and fixing any problem that it has. I would have to fix the issue as fast as I can just in case it is in middle of a class I would have to fix the issue and once it's fixed I would go on with my day. I'm going to have responsibilities on fixing issues that a student may have with there computer not working or if something happens with a software or app that they need for class I would have to fix it and make sure it works and if I cannot fix it then I would give the teacher a reason for why they could not get the work done. My job is to make sure everything is working fine and that every software is fine and to make sure that the computers have no issues and if they do i would fix them.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I do not, however, I do have a lot of experience with roleplaying and I'm very experienced with computers therefor this type of job would allow me to work with computers learn new stuff along with roleplaying with it. I know a lot about roleplaying do have ways of making new events or things come into play with my roleplaying experience.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I personally have a lot of experience with roleplaying as i have roleplayed most of my Minecraft career. I started roleplaying when School became a thing well when the server, in general, was first made too the old old maps and the old towns and everything i remember i joined a couple of other servers and that really gave me an aspect on roleplaying and ever since then i have learned new things that I would have never known and if it were not for those things i have learned then i would have never become a role player. I have a lot of experience with school roleplaying (HighSchool) and that helps with knowing what to do with the "teenager" aspect of it and hopefully, with becoming a School Technician it will allow me to learn more and hopefully, i can take that experience and go further with it.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes I do have experience with my job. I know that a School Technician takes care of anything Computer-related and I would have to help students and teachers with there computer or phone or anything electronic related and if they have a problem I would fix it for them so they can use the item again. I take care of viruses and software that no longer work or if someone needs to recover a password I can even do that.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would first tell them to calm down I would try to calm down the student and try to understand why they are acting the way they are if they cannot tell me and they are continuing to do that if I have permission I would warn them and if not I would tell a staff member aka a person who does have perms to warn the person.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would try not to worry too much about it and if I do worry I would calm down as I do want to act professional and not worry to much cause if I do well then I would mess the job up. I would calm down and I would try to figure out ways on not to get hurt doing the job.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: The first thing I would do is try to calm down the person. If the person is upset about something or mad I would first try to understand why they are mad if I can I will try to talk them out of doing something very dangerous I would have them talk to me and hopefully that would calm them down and make them not want to do what they were doing. I would also try to make them release what they are doing is wrong.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Clue Tomo
Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS:
I want to help the school in any way I can and if I can provide a good person who can help with anything that is a trouble to the school I can. I love to help people and by me helping people I can also meet new people

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: You should accept me over other applicants because I can provide a caring and heartwarming Employee that would help a teacher or a student or anyone that is in need of assistance. I personally would love to help people and by me having this job I can do that and I can make a better experience for me and everyone else. I personally can be active and on whenever needed not only that I can help out with anything that a player might need.

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-Good application, however...
-minimum age is 25.
-Bold/Unbold Questions and answers.
-OOC information in the IC section, at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread