Denied Technician Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

filipinofox

Level 2
[OOC section]
In Game Name: filipinofox

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: Everyday i can from 12 pm PST to 11 pm PST

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: Yes, it was on June 24 for powergaming. I got confused and thought the dress code ended that day so i had the animal parts on.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: I can only be on everyday during summertime, when school starts I am limited to only being on during Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I very well recognize that i can be fired IC if I don't do my job like I am supposed to or constantly do the job wrong.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: My technician is there to help with any technical issue that may come up at any given moment throughout the day or the night. As long he is off work he will gladly talk to any student/teacher that comes up to him and would like to start a friend conversation with him.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I never had a "job" in roleplay before on any server I have ever joined before.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a good amount of experience in roleplay, though it is not that much I managed to learn how to roleplay really well and get into my character a lot of the times.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: I am familiar with what my job is, the job as a Technician is to be there for any technical problems that occur. It could be computer issues, faulty wiring, or he doesn't even need to be working on a problem at all. He could be there to test any new technology to make sure that it is working and safe for the public.

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I first politely ask them to leave for that I am working and cannot afford distractions. If they continue to bother me, I simply stop what I am doing at a good time and go to the nearest teacher and ask them to keep the student from bothering me while I am working.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would seal off the area I am working in to keep any "curious" students from walking into my work-zone where they could potentially get injured or even killed.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would kindly ask them to stop messing around and do their job. If they continue with said act, I will go to the principal and report to him about the employee and how they are not doing their job.

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Felix Fox
Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: I want to make sure that all technology is working and safe for all students/teachers to use so that they do not need to worry about anything bad happening to them while using the light switch.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I am always here on call and will do my job as perfect as possible while also finishing it on time before any big events that may be planned, or just needs to be used soon for a class the next day. I am also very calm when it comes to people trying to mess with my for I don't my anger to cause a mistake I could potentially make while working, and I also like to be seen as a friend to everyone I meet.

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You have failed to expand and read between the lines in some questions and some of them are very short
Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: No, I never had a "job" in roleplay before on any server I have ever joined before.
Also a better application was made for Technician sadly, feel free to apply again instantly as this is unfair

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread