players online

Accepted Technician Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xgamer_

Level 0
In Game Name: Xgamer125

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Technician

How often do you log onto the server?: 3-5 hours a day at most but during school(which is comeing up) my time will be limted to at least being on Friday,Saturday,Sunday or on vacation

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No i haven't been banned yet at all only kicked for one reason

Can you ensure that you will often come on: yes i will to my fullest extent of being on most of the time i have free time on my hands and such

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?: Yes i understand all the things that could happen while i do this job.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: As a Technician i will fully understand the electrical and wiring system to the school so the school may stay active as such in a school related environment usually working on blown fuses broken lights other such things with wired related objects in the school to make is safer for the student but also dealing with the safety and power to the school buildings and such to keep the school runing on also fixing other hand held objects with in the school.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Not at this very extent of being a associated with employee job like this if you could say other than Role playing with such other job like this but im willing to learn if needed to do so

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have much experience hens being on the server most of the time i have learned how to promote the right amount of rp so all the students and staff could enjoy it to there liking such as performing task in the school and such

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: Yes im some what familiar of how to work most of the wiring and electricity based objects such as computers,Phones,Small lights,Small other hand held appliances.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would react in the best way possible to tell them to please stop if needed not really minding them until it starts to affect my job and then i will report it to staff or take madders to my own hands

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I will fully accept it and great way i can if needed if the job is very close and dodgy i will call for other help if needed but i will try to handle it the best i can.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: i will be shocked at first than respond saying if there alright are they ok do the need assistance if that continues i will notify other staff or another teacher around the area to see if they need to take matters in there own hands

[IC section]
Applicant Name: Mr.Cortes
Chosen Job: Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS: I feel like it is my duty to help the school be a better place in the best school environment which i can do with my ability to provide electricity and safety to the school and such i will make sure there is nothing in the way of there education that involves wiring and electricity.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I feel like there shouldn't be such a race over such job if i shouldn't get accepted then i don't get accepted

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
Accepted
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a Technician, we hope the best of you!
You will receive your rank in 0-48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread