Daily(5-6 Hours)

Do you have TeamSpeak3?
Yes

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
I was banned for misusing cosmetics

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
Yes, normally during the 6 week holidays ill have 2 weeks holiday. As well as having some time off on the weekends.

Do you recognise that you can be ICly fired?:
Yes i understand perfectly

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: I will work on complex systems or perform highly technical mechanical or diagnostic tests, for e.g [if school lights suddenly go out i will take further investigation to look into the problem and my duty would be to solve and fix the problem asap]

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No i have not

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I used to help people with anxiety to show there true self. I am now away from school and have settled into college doing an engineering course.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
My job is to keep close eye on and look after systems around the school,check if everything is operating as it should. If something is not working i am there to fix the problem asap!

[Situations]

During a workshift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would find this as disgusting behaviour and report it to a member of staff or teacher.

You are doing a hazadrous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
I am always up for the task no matter the struggles and wont stop till it is finished. If i feel as if i cant get the job done i would report to the School Principal and ask if i could get another technicians help or ask if i can do another job in polite manner .

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
I would be very shocked as there not following safety procedures. and attempt to help them out the situation in the safest and calm manner

[IC section]
Applicant Name:
Allen Titch

Chosen Job:
Technician

Motivation for Joining YHS:
My motivation for joining YHS is how responsive everyone is, Leaving the School with very good expectations and the staff and children are always a pleasure to be around.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think it would be accepted over the other applicants because i am always up to try new tasks and face challenges. in general im a very happy guy

Last edited:

Lofken

Level 145
Accepted
Congratulations, you got the job!

PM me on the forums so i'll know you are active.

Users who are viewing this thread