mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Temporaily Quitting Due To

AlphaAnEvil

Level 20

As everyone can see now, sadly, I will be quiting due to me being constantly denied, it always has gotten me mad, I am taking a break for my nerves.

@RoseyDaBeast You were a great friend in my SRP days.
@ArtexOff Same for you, a great friend, sometimes gotten in a fight. It was pleasure to have you as a SRP friend.
@ImAsh Never will forget you've blocked me, but you were still a great friend to me.

@Aania You were also a good friend, expect for those moments you denied me from police, gotten me really mad.
@iSpriint You always corrected me, told me to be more professional, but I never listened.
@MikeShotGaming You are a super nice person, I always spammed your dms, Sowwy.
@Shizai Thank you, for being such a dear friend.
@Rania234345 We've had a terrible past, but managed to fix it up. I deeply thank you for your notices.

@user_67 You are a really nice guy, also really funny, I'll miss our calls mate. I hope I will get to call with you again.

@Im6 You're a meme, Mr.69 I hope you will be a bigger meme on the future.

More will be added soon.

Before rating this Dumb or anything.
-My nerves are light. I get mad really easily.
-My anger lasts for hours.
-I lasted 4 months not making this thread. But I eventually made it.
-I was also addicted to SRP, so I need to take a break due to that as well.
-I am slowly forgetting how to speak Czech after the months I only spoke English.
-I also have to focus on school.
-I am Sclerosis (Multiple Sclerosis)
-I am involved in In Real Life fights.
-I need real life friends.
-I need to train defense.
-I need to work as an Taxi Operator to make bonus money.
-Working on a game (7% done)

Some music I like:

Last edited:

James!

Level 20
Itz_James
Itz_James
Rich+

You are a great friend Blitaxy, I remember all the fun times we had! Have a great break, I don't know what else to say, I love ya dude.

Soultone

Level 19
You're quitting- because your applications weren't meeting standards? Sad to see you go though :(

Shizai

Level 143
Goodluck bro! I hope that you find the answer to all your problems and hope to see you back again one day. Miss ya man. Goodluck. Remember when denied as PO it's a unanimous decision not just one person is involved the entire PO team decides your fate with a vote, and most the other applications are up to your skills if you hone and improve I'm sure there'd be no problem in you getting accepted. Using Grammarly is helpful it's a great tool for anything that is a sentence. The title of this post may get you a lot of bad downvotes too, you maybe want to change that...

Last edited:
-I am slowly forgetting how to speak Czech after the months I only spoke English.

Pretty sure every single of these reasons are far more understandable and acceptable than to leave due to 'applications being denied'.

Regardless, best of luck!

Grizzly

Level 24
As everyone can see now, sadly, I will be quiting due to me being constantly denied, it always has gotten me mad, I am taking a break for my nerves.

@RoseyDaBeast You were a great friend in my SRP days.
@ArtexOff Same for you, a great friend, sometimes gotten in a fight. It was pleasure to have you as a SRP friend.
@ImAsh Never will forget you've blocked me, but you were still a great friend to me.

@Aania You were also a good friend, expect for those moments you denied me from police, gotten me really mad.
@iSpriint You always corrected me, told me to be more professional, but I never listened.
@MikeShotGaming You are a super nice person, I always spammed your dms, Sowwy.
@Shizai Thank you, for being such a dear friend.
@Rania234345 We've had a terrible past, but managed to fix it up. I deeply thank you for your notices.

More will be added soon.

u were a great friend, i hope we can actually get to e-meet soon coz idk who u r. bye bestie!11!1

RoseRP

Level 46
My apologies, I hate to see that you're going. Please stay safe - and know that you're cared about and loved here. I hope you go far with life :)

With as much love as possible!

Rose

Users who are viewing this thread