mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

temporary goodbye

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
I'm Kurumi, formerly of IGN Joee_exe, former Councilor, College PHD Meiqi Ling.
Maybe you don’t know me, which is normal. I rarely appear as the protagonist of an event, but I think you will be curious about the unknown PHD who often appears in TAB.
This goodbye is a bit late. In fact, I quit the Council 5 months ago and have very few RP.
Real-life things have exhausted my mind and I really don’t want to invest too much energy in the game. I joined SRP about 3 years ago and I loved it. I quickly learned all the rules and became fully involved in the community, I like to invest energy in RP, but as I grow older, I gradually break away from the community. SRP helps me a lot, both in language and communication, and it also allows me to learn something in the virtual world.(Thankfully, I haven't been harmed in SRP, but I've seen others be.)
Will I come back? I think so, but I need to wait until after May next year. During this period, I will only go online to check out the updates and will not do RP anymore. When I return, as Mxxkie said before, Make Council Great Again!
Why do I emphasize so much that I am a Councillor? Well, I am ashamed to say that in the 3 years since I joined SRP, I have spent more than 2 years as a Councilor, and I have only been a Councilor. I have witnessed the decline of the Council; I have witnessed the strength of the Council under the leadership of Mxxkie; I have witnessed In spite of another decline that started with Mxxkie's exit, I gave everything for the Council faction of SRP, and I really feel that.

IMG_6724.jpg2022-10-22_20.58.21 - 副本.png

Here, I would like to thank those who have accompanied me, the most impressive ones are umiizxxmie, LK_GamingRP, and Mxxkie. There are also many friends who have some contacts with me, and friends who have withdrawn from SRP, Thank you very much!
If you see me online, please don’t be alarmed. It’s a rare occasion when I have free time to see the scenery. I keep logging in just to check in and vote.
Please feel free to leave a message, you can say goodbye to me temporarily, or tell me what you think of me, or even scold me (well, I allow it!).

Last edited:

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
2023-03-11_13.54.34.png
I think I remembered it wrong, this is a screenshot of me as the protagonist of an event. is it?

Prizebox

Level 9
Don't worry, I remember you. Funny how you and I started playing SRP about the same time and never interacted with each other, we were always lingering around in the background of our own stories. But something about you was memorable, I remember being in the same HS classrooms when we were both grade-8, you had an undertale skin.
Another thing I remember getting you a rank, but I can't remember why, I wonder.

Joe.exe

Level 46
Joe_Kurumi
Joe_Kurumi
Rich+
Don't worry, I remember you. Funny how you and I started playing SRP about the same time and never interacted with each other, we were always lingering around in the background of our own stories. But something about you was memorable, I remember being in the same HS classrooms when we were both grade-8, you had an undertale skin.
Another thing I remember getting you a rank, but I can't remember why, I wonder.
oh yeah, that is right, undertale skin is my first skin, because I was a loyal undertale fan at that time.
about the rank... no one give a rank, when I buy R.K. rank, a person commented to me that you finally got Rank. I was wondering if it was you?

Users who are viewing this thread