mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Tenderfeelings News Reporter app

_WolfieJosh_

Level 3
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name): Tenderfeelings

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I am active almost all day everyday and i spend about 30-40 hours a week on SRP.

Do you have Discord?: Airflow?#0001

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.

List your current and past applications:
Role Request x3 [ACCEPTED] ( All 3 were accepted. )
Service Dog App 1 [DENIED]
Service Dog App 2 [ACCEPTED]
Rank Request [ACCEPTED]
Spanish Lang App [ACCEPTED]
College App 1 [DENIED]
College App 2 [ACCEPTED]
Italian App 1 [DENIED]
Italian App 2 [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ist,
I would like to improve my grammar and i thought this would put my grammar to the test.
2nd, I feel that becoming a News Reporter would further my experience in SRP and make it more enjoyable.
3rd, I am interested in Freelance news reporting irl and i though this might add onto my experience and give me a somewhat idea of what it is like.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?: Journalist work is essentially to provide citizens with the information they need to make the best possible decisions about their lives, their communities, their societies, and their governments and how they can go about accomplishing these decisions. It also gives this information in a way that people can understand, not in a way that is bias to one belief but a way that is factual allowing the people to interpret it in their own way with their own beliefs.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?: To inform everyone on what is happening in Karakura such as dangers, events, murders, gangs and much more, News reporters can also make peoples SRP experience more enjoyable as it shines a new light on RP whether is be Party's, Festivals or even mysterious activities.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: Angie is a Russian + Japanese female who stands at 5'4, she has dirty blonde hair and he also speaks Spanish as well as Russian, she cares a lot about his family and friends she enjoys meeting new people she looks intimidating with how is eyes are and his height but in secret she's actually a big softy, she always interacts with his co-workers and tries to get along with them.

BACKSTORY:
FIRST FEW YEARS:
Angie was born in Russia with his Mom and her Father they loved her very much and they were always happy together, Shortly after she was born her dad passed away... so she never really knew him, 8 months later him and her Mom moved away from Russia as it brought her Mother to many bad memories, They moved to Spain were she spent a few years living and learning their language and she soon after developed a Spanish accent.

TEENAGE LIFE: As she went on with her normal life she began to learn more about his Father stuff she never knew as his Mother hid it from Angie, Angie soon found out she was a journalist exploring places letting people from all over the world know about things, things they never knew existed or were happening. Angie grew a massive interest in her fathers profession while growing up so she studied hard and went on about her life studying journalism and working towards her Bachelor's Degree hoping to make her dreams of becoming a news reporter come true.

CURRENT YEAR: Angie had not long moved to japan after he got her grades up in Spain, She was done with school so she searched for jobs all over the place asking around always wondering if there was something that would get her closer to her dream, Before she eventual found out there is a News reporter job in Karakura know she knew this he explored every part of Karakura finding its secrets, finding out everything there is to know about this place after she had done this she decided it was finally time for her to apply for the news reporter job...

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Angie "Nala" K. Nikolaevna

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): Nala

Preferred Name: Angie

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Russian

Current Location: Karakura

Phone Number: 735-653-237

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training: Angie spent 5 years training to be a news reporter after finding out her dad was one.

Working Experience: None

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation:The year of 2018

Major(s): Mathematics, P.E, History

Minor(s): Geography, Media, Biology

Native Languages: Russian

Other Languages: Spanish

Last edited:

oph

Level 165
╰──➢ ;── [ACCEPTED] ──;

╭ ⁞ ❏. You should get door perms to the building soon. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.You will receive all of your roles eventually. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Contact me once you’re online for your rank on the server (And door perms). ;

┊ ⁞ ❏.Read all chats listed under the “REPORTER” category. ;

┊ ⁞ ❏. Post a message in general of the K-News discord in order to receive your role quicker.;

Dm me on discord once you have read this message.

Users who are viewing this thread