What is your Minecraft username?:
Teuum

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Teuum#6500

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
(GMT +2)

Describe your activity on the server:
I am super active, I play daily for 5+ hours usually, unless I have work or I have things to do during the day but mostly I am always online.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, it was like a year and a half ago. The reason was ERP and I have matured a lot since then.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge that if I go inactive I will be demoted from the role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
I am applying for the caretaker role.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The caretaker's job has resemblances to a janitor's but at the same time isn't they have janitorial duties like going around the school and cleaning up after students and making sure it's in top condition for the school days they also have to keep the school environment safe for everyone there by sorta patrolling around school grounds keeping students and faculty safe by making sure everyone follows the rules no matter what to keep the school away from becoming messy and students just not listening. They also have to help students and faculty with whatever they need like assistance with handling other students or keeping a class disturbance free.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been on this server for almost 2 years now, I did take a 3-4 month break for it but before I played it I played FiveM and any game that I could find roleplay in because I've always been interested in it. So I'd think I have a pretty good experience in roleplay, from watching other people roleplay when I was younger to me playing it a lot due to my interest in roleplay in general.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Main - [Grade-12]

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

He would look at them with no reaction to not give them satisfaction before lightly talking to them trying to calm them down telling them to stop the behavior due to it maybe hurting others and that if he continues he would have to give them the punishment which he wouldn't want to do then asking them why they would decide to do that if it was maybe in the heat of the moment or it's stressing coming out and deciding what to do with the student after he responds and giving them detention if they continue the behavior.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Daisuke would quickly run up to them while shouting at them to break it up as soon as possible and if they wouldn't have stopped at all as he managed to get to them he would either get in-between them or just try getting them away from each other as fast as possible before things get extremely bad and as they stop asking them why the fight had started and what happened previously and after listening to the stories he would give them both detention since violence isn't tolerated then talking to them both about their behavior.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Daisuke would walk up to the employee asking him why he was doing what he was doing before telling him to please stop as it isn't appropriate and that the thing he was doing could end up very badly for the people around him and him as people could get hurt physically or emotionally trying to get him to stop and if they weren't letting up he would radio other faculty members for assistance and knowing the employee could hear it try to keep him there by distracting him or just doing anything in his power to not let the employee continue what he was doing without punishment hoping they would just let up.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
He wouldn't be the biggest social person but he would enjoy talking with the other faculty members with a coffee cup in hand making jokes and enjoying his time there maybe reading a newspaper enjoying not having to stress about students fighting or other stuff sitting down and taking it as easy as he could before getting up for the next period then watching over the school again and taking care of everything that's needed.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &3&oHe would be humming the melody to a song as he had a small cleaning kit hanging around his waist with cleaning cloths and etc as he walked into a small space with a mop and a bucket wiping the floor with the mop and then wetting it over and over cleaning the floor to the best of his abilities making it shine spotless before moving to another space doing the same until he had made it to the end of the hall after mopping for a long time making the floor as spotless as possible then looking around to see if there was anything he had missed on the floor to make sure the hall is in the best condition he could make it.

/me &3&oHe would walk into the classroom as school had ended walking up to the blackboard and grabbing the sponge going to a sink and wetting it before cleaning down the blackboard getting it ready for tomorrow before getting a bucket of water mixed with soap going desk to desk with a cloth in hand wiping down the desks making them spotless for the students as well as grabbing a sc****r scraping off um if there is any from the student desks and wiping off the excess with the cloth before throwing it in the bucket before going to the next classroom and doing the same thing.

/me &3&oHe would pick up the injured student carefully from the floor as they were unconscious carefully carrying them to the nurse's office placing them into the bed carefully and putting them into a comfortable position before grabbing a chair and placing it close to the bed then grabbing a nurse to come to check on them as he sat down in the chair and watched to make sure the student is okay and nothing harmful happened to them.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Daisuke Tsukumo Hye
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr. Daisuke

Age (Minimum is 25): 26
Religious Denomination: Orthodox Christian
Marital Status: N/A

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Year of Graduation: 2016
Major(s): Social Studies
Minors: Mathematics

Nationality: British and Korean
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: English / French
Other Languages: Italian

Backstory
Daisuke was born in a hospital in Manchester England when he was young he was pretty hyper and excited over everything especially school since he enjoyed learning new things but at the age of 4 his dad suddenly passed away due to a heart attack leaving Daisuke and his very young siblings Maxwell and Odette alone with his mother who had to deal with everything herself and then got a business opportunity in France making them move to keep themselves financially stable so Daisuke had to start in a French school learning the language and furthering his education but struggling with French but the more he learned French the better he could understand his school work and as he finished learning French he decided to learn Italian since he loved Italy but as he turned 18 he decided to move to Karakura for a better learning experience then taking in the Japanese language meeting a lot of great friends before deciding to go back to England for a couple of years before returning at 24 had some fun here and there went off and on with jobs but then getting jumped when he was 25 losing one of his eyes but then finally setting his sight onto a real career as a employee of Karakura High School at 26 and here we are.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I always dreamed of working inside the school, whether it was working as a teacher, nurse, caretaker or even a professor. The school really calms me and I don't see myself working or doing anything else in life beside working inside the school. I always want to push the students to doing their best even if my role isn't so much for that. I enjoy being around kids because they are fun and special like nothing else in this world. I also am a competitive person myself so I would try to do my absolute best at this work.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because I've had experiences with kids before taking care of my siblings when my mother wasn't around due to being the oldest in the house and I have a lot of experience with kids of different cultures and backgrounds so I have a feeling that I could do great taking care of them and I enjoy cleaning as well so I feel like I would be a perfect fit for the job.

Extra N/A

Additional notes about your application: N/A

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! You have a good application but unfortunately, compared to the other applicants I've chosen to deny this application. Feel free to re-apply anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread