5-10 hours.

Do you have discord?
T h a i#7256.

Do you have a microphone?
Yes.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?:
No.

Can you ensure that you will often come on:
You can fully trust me that I will most likely be on when needed or called for.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?:
I completely understand I can be ICly fired.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee:
Teacher Assistants usually take on certain roles that the teacher themselves might not be able to complete within the time that the class period gives them. Another example would be, they manage to get around the classroom, making sure that the students are acting accordingly as they should be during class hours. If any students need help with their school work or handing out assignments to the students for the teacher. Also, assisting in making the discipline options towards students, such as making sure students wont be causing any problems both in and out of the teachers lessons.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?:
No, but I understand and know how roleplaying as an school employee will be like.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have been roleplaying since 2015, so I know all the rules and regulations towards basic and experienced roleplaying on this server. I would consider myself to have good knowing of how to detailrp and seriousrp accordingly. Also, my RP mom and dad are teachers/professors, so I am also a good student and helper to them when needed.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it:
Teacher Assistants usually takes on certain roles that the teacher themselves might not be able to complete within the time that the class period gives them. Another example would be, they manage to get around the classroom, making sure that the students are acting accordingly as they should be during class hours. If any students need help with their school work or handing out assignments to the students for the teacher. Also, assisting in making the discipline options towards students, such as making sure students wont be causing any problems both in and out of the teachers lessons.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?:
I would first calmly and respectfully tell the student, or students, to quit it. Asking why they are even acting like this in the first place. And if after another time of me telling them to stop, I would have the teacher I'm assisting kick them out of the class. Later on that day reporting the situation to an higher up, like the Vice Principal.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?:
As requested from the Principle, I would first calmly approach the task; being hesitant of what's the situation and how I can keep myself & others around me safe. If I can not do the job or am not comfortable doing the task. I would confront the Principle that I am not comfortable/capable of doing his/her task that they have requested for me to perform.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?:
If the other school employee is acting out of the order, I would try to move him/her to somewhere and try to talk to them. Ask why they are acting the why they are. Trying my best to understand their situation. In regards of another school employee doing something dangerous on the job, I would walk over to them. And tell them to stop what they are doing, reminding them how they should be acting. That they should know better.

[IC section]

Applicant Name:
Thai T. Y. Garcia.

Chosen Job:
Teaching Assistant.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joining KHS is to be able to utilize my skillset and abilities in the terms of organization and social Interactions and connections. Furthermore, this is an opportunity to learn and develop myself as an employee. I have the feeling like this experience could be a good path to becoming stronger emotionally, and a little bit stricter in my personality. Additionally, what drives me is my motivation to being a role model for the future adults of the city of Karakura; bringing them on a good path that doesn't lead to what most of the students end up doing, such as crime, hurting others, and gang violence.

Age (Minimum age is 25):

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I believe that having the opportunity to being granted Teaching Assistant allows me to make an impact on the students at KHS. Showing them a good and a responsible path to go along in the future; not only would I become a trusted public figure to counsel and guide students, I would also be a companion to those who need assistance. I'd be a proper representative of the school to the city of Karakura with my skills and contribution toward the school. Additionally, I love helping people with anything they need; that can include helping with questions, and helping teachers and professors at any point in time if they need assistance. I am a loyal and trustworthy soul to be trusted among any student and staff member and I truly believe that I can make a positive footprint in the legacy of Karakura High.

Users who are viewing this thread