mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Thank you everyone, my (possibly) last goodbye to SRP.

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
So I know nobody will care since I've lost all but one friend on SRP, and I'm not saying that I will fully be quitting, but I will be a lot more inactive. Maybe I will quit soon, I don't know what will happen, so I am posting this in advance. I thank everyone, even those that I am no longer friends with. I decided to write my closest SRP friends personal 'Thank you' letters without annoying them... so if any of you happen to see this, I'm sorry for being a bad friend and I'm sorry for leaving you all.

This most likely will not be my final goodbye to SRP, it's simply a "Hey, I'm going to not be on that much!!" letter. This could very possibly lead up to me eventually quitting SRP, but until then this is nothing but a short thank you

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.”
-Romeo and Juliet

Miya: Your character is insanely fun to hang out with, same goes for you OOCly. We never spoke much but I will always care about you deeply.

Dylan: although I don't agree with how you handle things sometimes, you're still a really good person and friend. You're fun and you genuinely care about your friends.

Edward: Wonderful person, wonderful personality. A true homie. Keep it up, dude.

Castriel: I genuinely am sorry for everything, I know you probably don't like me or want to hear from me, but I appreciate the friendship we had. You were the only person I felt like I could trust, you're a wonderful person with a heart of gold, you always mean the best and that's one of the things I've always admired about you. Thank you so much for the time we spent as friends, I will miss you a lot.

Ghostfire: We had our conflicts, but you were always a really good friend, I know we aren't friends anymore but you're still a homie.

Atlas: Hey! You've always been a wonderful person and friend, you're also very fun to rp with and talk to in general. I hope we can still talk.

Sorry to those that I did not mention, these are just the people I mainly spoke to​

Last edited:

ZaciZach

Level 27
zacizach
zacizach
Rich+
i know we haven't talked much to be considered "friends" but i really did appreciate you joining our friend group and just being yourself. I'm sorry that what happened in the past happened, but even so I still wish you the best for whatever you do after SRP :]]

So I know nobody will care since I've lost all but one friend on SRP, and I'm not saying that I will fully be quitting, but I will be a lot more inactive. Maybe I will quit soon, I don't know what will happen, so I am posting this in advance. I thank everyone, even those that I am no longer friends with. I decided to write my closest SRP friends personal 'Thank you' letters without annoying them... so if any of you happen to see this, I'm sorry for being a bad friend and I'm sorry for leaving you all.

This most likely will not be my final goodbye to SRP, it's simply a "Hey, I'm going to not be on that much!!" letter. This could very possibly lead up to me eventually quitting SRP, but until then this is nothing but a short thank you

"Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.”
-Romeo and Juliet

Miya: Your character is insanely fun to hang out with, same goes for you OOCly. We never spoke much but I will always care about you deeply.

Dylan: although I don't agree with how you handle things sometimes, you're still a really good person and friend. You're fun and you genuinely care about your friends.

Edward: Wonderful person, wonderful personality. A true homie. Keep it up, dude.

Castriel: I genuinely am sorry for everything, I know you probably don't like me or want to hear from me, but I appreciate the friendship we had. You were the only person I felt like I could trust, you're a wonderful person with a heart of gold, you always mean the best and that's one of the things I've always admired about you. Thank you so much for the time we spent as friends, I will miss you a lot.

Ghostfire: We had our conflicts, but you were always a really good friend, I know we aren't friends anymore but you're still a homie.

Atlas: Hey! You've always been a wonderful person and friend, you're also very fun to rp with and talk to in general. I hope we can still talk.

Sorry to those that I did not mention, these are just the people I mainly spoke to​
We didnt know eachother but I wish we did. I wish u well and stay safe, Goodbye :(

Lolo

Level 27
HaloBoss29
HaloBoss29
Notable+
I don't exactly know who you are and you probably don't know me but good luck wherever you may be.

Also, what are you planning on doing out of SRP, just as a curiosity question
I'm still gonna log on every now and then to work at the shop I'm employed at and for my apartment since there are other people currently living with me, but other than that the main reason I'm quitting (for the most part) is for a mental health break, I've made and lost friends in the community and I don't wanna see the ones that I lost for obvious reasons. I need to get my life together, until that happens I will not be fully returning. I need to find a new job and get a drivers license as well as focus more on my grades.​

Users who are viewing this thread